Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JULY 4TH .. Hey Hey USA

A very happy independence day to our cousins over the Atlantic and to those who are staying over here or wherever they may be .. long may the USA flourish and stay free and prosperous

Comments

• Reading this forum, sometimes I think today would be as much celebrated in England as in The U.S.!
  • Prove over the last 12-mths that our cousins really shouldn't be governing themselves ;)

Happy 4th July to all American Addicks

not sure we can talk
  • Happy 4th of July, it's great that we still have such a close relationship.

• That second pic is just disturbing.
  • edited July 2017
    Kiely#1 said:

That second pic is just disturbing.

To be fair to Trump, I don't think his hand is on her bum, though given his history...
  • edited July 2017
    https://youtu.be/9t1IK_9apWs

I have an old friend from high school who gets drunk every Fourth of July and recites this.

Also, if you ever think about getting back into the "colonies" game, feel free to look us up. We're, uh, not doing so great.
  • Never quite got my head around British people wishing Americans a happy Independence day
  • GBK burgers for lunch and 4th July themed Hummingbird cupcakes for afternoon tea.

God bless America.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never quite got my head around British people wishing Americans a happy Independence day

Same here, doubt they would be as nice to the Scottish if they voted leave. Nowadays I doubt most people even know who they were independent from.

Would be much better if we got the Empire back together.

Pipe down or we'll...throw more tea in a harbor.
  • edited July 2017

Never quite got my head around British people wishing Americans a happy Independence day

Would be much better if we got the Empire back together.
    And together as cousins we can RULE the Galaxy?
  • Happy 4th to our beloved neighbours to the South - we sit directly above Montana which is a stunning state! Have travelled all over the US & thoroughly enjoyed our time on each & every occasion.
  • Currently in Las Vegas, heading to Arizona for a few days tomorrow. Wonderful country and despite the political nonsense of the last couple of years it is still a symbol of freedom for many around the world.

Happy Birthday America.
  • se9addick said:

Currently in Las Vegas, heading to Arizona for a few days tomorrow. Wonderful country and despite the political nonsense of the last couple of years it is still a symbol of freedom for many around the world.

Happy Birthday America.

Are you really drinking that tasteless water or did someone convince you that it would make a good picture, you holding a tin of it?
  • se9addick said:

Currently in Las Vegas, heading to Arizona for a few days tomorrow. Wonderful country and despite the political nonsense of the last couple of years it is still a symbol of freedom for many around the world.

Happy Birthday America.

Are you really drinking that tasteless water or did someone convince you that it would make a good picture, you holding a tin of it?
    When it's 105 degrees it's actually not too bad.
  • Rob said:

se9addick said:

Happy Birthday America.

When it's 105 degrees it's actually not too bad.
    Mind you don't burn your tongue
  • Oakster said:

Happy 4th to our beloved neighbours to the South - we sit directly above Montana which is a stunning state! Have travelled all over the US & thoroughly enjoyed our time on each & every occasion.

I would love to sit directly above Montana... oh sorry I thought this was the Love Island thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Heard today that 65% of Americans do not know what independence they're celebrating.
  • Addickted said:

Heard today that 65% of Americans do not know what independence they're celebrating.

Can't believe they've not seen the documentary when Will Smith kicks the aliens butts.
  • edited July 2017

Never quite got my head around British people wishing Americans a happy Independence day

• se9addick said:

Happy Birthday America.

At 11:30am and 40c it seemed appropriate
  • edited July 2017
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Happy Birthday America.

At 11:30am and 40c it seemed appropriate
    That's so gross, it's why I don't go to Vegas (amongst other things).

Some random fun stuff from around the internet:

"Congratulations to Britain for blowing a 13 colony lead"