Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre-season in Ireland 2017

Comments

• Options
    Stewart said:

That better not have been that David Martin in goal.

No keeper is saving that
  • Options

Stewart said:

No keeper is saving that
    Thuram would have.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Stewart said:

No keeper is saving that
    Thuram would have.
    Nah he'll have punched at the ball only for it to loop back over his head and into the goal
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Who's going tonight then?
    I'll be there.

Following on from that will it be streamed? when is KO - i looked on website and didnt show a game tonight but next week??
    7:45 kick-off.
    no idea about streaming - they streamed some of the stuff from Austria last year so you never know.
    You could facebook live it yourself Spiced if you feeling generous :) will be interesting to watch , actually quite excited this year as we have got a bit of business done and no-one of note has left as yet
    The games don't start until next week. I'm confused by who you all think you''ll be watching.....

Mon 10th Jul @ 7.45pm
    V
    Away - Richmond Park
    Friendly
    If you read back, my first question was is there a game tonight? i could only see the match next week, which he has replied who is going tonight.... leading on from that i asked if it was going to be streamed.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Who's going tonight then?
    I'll be there.

Following on from that will it be streamed? when is KO - i looked on website and didnt show a game tonight but next week??
    7:45 kick-off.
    no idea about streaming - they streamed some of the stuff from Austria last year so you never know.
    You could facebook live it yourself Spiced if you feeling generous :) will be interesting to watch , actually quite excited this year as we have got a bit of business done and no-one of note has left as yet
    The games don't start until next week. I'm confused by who you all think you''ll be watching.....

Mon 10th Jul @ 7.45pm
    V
    Away - Richmond Park
    Friendly
    If you read back, my first question was is there a game tonight? i could only see the match next week, which he has replied who is going tonight.... leading on from that i asked if it was going to be streamed.
    Sorry Johnny bev
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I could sound silly here is that Freddy? image Or is it another player?

(Could be KAG saying that)

Looks too tall for Bulot (and more miserable) But the hair is spot on...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I could sound silly here is that Freddy? image

Nah it's KAG.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair do's he obviously stole Freddy's style tips.
  • Options
    You can tell by the ears!
  • Options
    Who is in between KAG and Kashi?
  • Options
    HandG said:

Think that must be Barnes.
  • Options
    HandG said:

Is that Fosu?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    :confused:
  • Options
    That be Aaron Barnes.
  • Options
    Think it's Barnesy
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Why does this only work half the time?

• Options
    robbo is gonna end up in coppers before the tours out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I could like this ten times, I would.

Also, his English is better than I expected.

Also, the physio mentions going out to Qatar to see him. Wasn't it mooted on here that they couldn't get ahold of him? Perhaps some incorrect information?
  • Options

Judging by the various social media forms, it looks like a proper pre season work out. Karl's tactics mean a reliance on being physically very fit, Bradford at home last season springs to mind, the high pressing really worked and even got the crowd going. I'm cautiously optimistic rather than fearing a slow start as we usually do.

Was thinking the same. Keep in mind these videos and pictures are put out by the club's social media team, so they can be curated as such (I've not been following them on SnapChat because I'm 31 and the buzz around SnapChat doesn't make sense to me). Just a standard disclaimer. But, this don't seem too slick or highly produced.

And I agree, Robinson's team needs to be very fit to play his style. And I hope we can get there, because we've fallen apart the last two seasons at crucial points in part due to fitness.

Also, I've not seen the following, although it could just be that I've missed them, am bad with faces, they haven't featured in the videos, or that the videos are full of cuts:
    JFC
    Cristian Ceballos
    Josh Magennis
    Andrew Crofts

And I don't know that he would be there, but has anyone seen Regan Charles-Cook? We're not overly blessed in midfield, he has to be worth at least a look-in in pre-season I would think.
  • Options
    Might, just might be a good season, here's ever hopefull
  • Options
    I'm sure I've seen JFC and Ceballos, haven't noticed Crofts, and I'm guessing Big Josh is on hollibobs as is Konsa after international duties
  • Options
    I've seen Konsa in some of the pics
  • Options
    Crofts has been in a few pics and clips but mainly been in the background.

Can't help but feel excited about the idea of Kashi tearing into League One. Even if he only plays 30 or more games, his contribution will be huge.
  • Options
    If Kashi is fit, Holmes stays, and Fosu continues to perform like he did in the "gate runs", we should question the need to sign Reeves...

I know it's a squad game, but there's still the likes of JFC and Aribo to put into the mix...