Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terrace fashion collections of past

13»

Comments

• Options
    How I miss those days! Pringle jumpers with Lyle & Scot roll necks. Lois cords and jeans with frayed bottoms. Nike Wimbledon trainers. Kappa lambswool jumpers and of course the trackies. Oh how I learnt about the perils of ironing the hard way. Full on iron shaped burn mark on the back of my Fila jacket that cost me almost a weeks wages!!
  • Options
    Millwall had some slick dressers at about that time but they went for blue blazers with gold buttons and a black roll neck.
  • Options

Millwall had some slick dressers at about that time but they went for blue blazers with gold buttons and a black roll neck.

When they were coming out of court.
  • Options
    I forgot about the Dia Dora trainers. White and gold.
  • Options

Yeah I remember them waltzing around the Valley like they owned the place shortly after we got back to the Valley
  • Options

When they were coming out of court.
    Oi no trousers!

I thought you only flag my comments.