Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2017

Comments

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Hope Wimbledon identify the fogey and politely inform him he's not welcome back anytime soon.
    He should have given the little herbert a slap.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Hope Wimbledon identify the fogey and politely inform him he's not welcome back anytime soon.
    He should have given the little herbert a slap.
    Who's "He"? The kid, the fogey, the player or the umpire?
  • Options

...and broken by Vekic again. She won't go away.

One of the best women's matches I've seen in a while.

Not so good when you want to watch Murray and are on Court at 5pm. Going to miss all bar first set now:(
  • Options
    Bedene wins.
  • Options
    Bedene vs. Muller (16th seed) in the third round.
  • Options
    Unbelievable between Konta and Vekic...

9-8 to Konta in the deciding set. Been on court over three hours.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Konta wins 7-6 4-6 10-8. Three hours thirteen minutes.
  • Options
    Wow epic! shame i couldn't watch it, sounds like a cracker!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    First time in the third round for Konta. Will play against Maria Sakkari from Greece, ranked 101 in the world.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phew, Vekic was devastated at the end. Stan is definitely batting above his level there
  • Options
    Great match, big win. Konta plays Sakkari in next round so should get through.
  • Options
    If all goes to plan!
  • Options
    Fantastic to have two women and hopefully two men (Murray and/or Edmund) in the third round.
  • Options
    Great win for Konta in at terrific match, she could go a long way in a very open looking women's tournament. Murray v Brown, now on, I know people have seats for the whole day but is it right that there are empty seats all over the place? it looks bad and is hardly fair on people that would love to be there.
  • Options
    Dustin Brown is so much fun to watch
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Centre Court tomorrow...

1st Monfils vs Edmund
    2nd Pliskova vs Rybarikova
    3rd Lajovic vs Federer

Court 1...

1st Djokovic vs Pavlasek
    2nd Thiem vs Simon
    3rd Kerber vs Flipkens
  • Options
    Murray wins 6-3 6-2 6-2.

Fognini in round 3.
  • Options
    Good for Murray to get a quick win, but a shame Brown couldn't keep up his first set form
  • Options
    Pouille's gone out in the second round to Janowicz.

Means he'll play Paire or Janowicz in the fourth round, if he can beat Fognini in the third round.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Centre Court tomorrow...

1st Monfils vs Edmund
    3rd Lajovic vs Federer

Court 1...

1st Djokovic vs Pavlasek
    2nd Thiem vs Simon
    3rd Kerber vs Flipkens

Court 1 is much better line up than centre court.
  • Options
    Kvitova loses to Brengle.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Centre Court tomorrow...

1st Monfils vs Edmund
    3rd Lajovic vs Federer

Court 1...

1st Djokovic vs Pavlasek
    2nd Thiem vs Simon
    3rd Kerber vs Flipkens

Court 1 is much better line up than centre court.
    Centre Court has had an epic day today!
  • Options
    Talal said:

Good news for Konta.
  • Options

Talal said:

Good news for Konta.
    Ordinary I'd say definitely, but she was so fooked by the end of it that I think Konta would've been too much for her.

Ostapenko through, tough match against a qualifier.
  • Options
    Oh I'm fucking shit at posting pics

Went to Centre Court on Tuesday to the "injury" day
    It was the first time I'd gone and paid face value £56 , rather than a small fortune to charidee .

The queues to get in with a bag search were a joke , in the end after 20 mins of waiting having chosen the non moving queue , me and mrs just walked past everyone and through and no one said anything , it was so disorganised.

Then the queues for food and water were beyond a joke to get ripped off , next time I am just gonna nick stuff and bluff it , it was that bad!!

Enjoyed the two women's games but Wozniacki and her opponent were being right dicks when serving , Woz only wanting to take the ball from the ballboy from the side she was serving and her opponent would only take it from the ballboy from the deuce side ! Weirdos!

Massive shame re the injuries but I went to the first day at Queens and two players (I think I was pissed there) pulled out with injury .

I love it and only missed 3 games all day for a piss but it winds me up the empty seats , they don't realise how lucky they are to get a seat !

• Options

her opponent would only take it from the ballboy from the deuce side ! Weirdos!

Lucky ball boy.
  • Options
    Tie Break in the First Set between Edmund and Monfils... He's doing well is Kyle
  • Options

Tie Break in the First Set between Edmund and Monfils... He's doing well is Kyle

Yet 3-0 down in the tie break!!