Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Complaint against Charlton steward upheld

2»

Comments

• Options
    Think we should all make complaints to the football ombudsman about our inept CEO
  • Options

Does anyone know if it was Theos son Adrian who is now in a wheelchair,we played for Inter Fico together in the 70s was a really a great bloke and very decent player at our level then.

Don't think it's Adrian, I think it's his youngest son.
    I used to go with Theos middle son to watch Adrian play at Inter Fico, might have seen you play Bert.
    Might of been the last time you saw quality football ,I once scored a goal from my own half, hope you saw that, everyone else cant seem to remember, and i never went on about it
  • Options

Does anyone know if it was Theos son Adrian who is now in a wheelchair,we played for Inter Fico together in the 70s was a really a great bloke and very decent player at our level then.

I went to school with Ade.
  • Options

I don't see how "Don't get out of your pram" can ever be humourous and to someone in a wheelchair it's downright rude.

Really cannot attempt to twist it so its attempted "banter".

If your in a wheelchair you are not going to find that in any way funny. Everyone knows that. Your going to think some wanker has just seriously childishly bully like belittling taken the right piss out of you.

The steward (twat) needs to be removed from that position as a part of the apology. His behaviour as a paid employee representing the club is completely unacceptable.

Come on Charlton, at least set some kind of standard. Complete joke.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I don't see how "Don't get out of your pram" can ever be humourous and to someone in a wheelchair it's downright rude.

Really cannot attempt to twist it so its attempted "banter".

If your in a wheelchair you are not going to find that in any way funny. Everyone knows that. Your going to think some wanker has just seriously childishly bully like belittling taken the right piss out of you.

The steward (twat) needs to be removed from that position as a part of the apology. His behaviour as a paid employee representing the club is completely unacceptable.

Come on Charlton, at least set some kind of standard. Complete joke.
    Unfortunately, they have been setting a standard for 3 years now.
  • Options

So, whats happening with the 'steward' who attacked one of our fans?

Probably promoted to KM's personal bodyguard. The fact that he has not been removed is yet another stain on our club.

• Options

I think it may have been Paul Foley, his brother

I think it may have been Paul Foley, his brother