Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    My wife is convinced Flacks nipple keeps popping out. Despite several rewinds and pausing the TV I can't see it.
  • Options

My wife is convinced Flacks nipple keeps popping out. Despite several rewinds and pausing the TV I can't see it.

Will keep an eye out for it, but they are about online if you just search....
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Will keep an eye out for it, but they are about online if you just search....
    Don't worry that was in my Google search history a long time ago
  • Options
    Shocked... Speechless... Stunned
  • Options
    OMG! I'M SO SURPRISED!
  • Options
    Ps still no nipper slipper.
  • Options
    As if they’d mug eachother for 50k, if it was 500k or something this would be way more interesting

They’ll make 50k in like a week
  • Options
    Jack's done so well tbf be good to see him when he's out!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

As if they’d mug eachother for 50k, if it was 500k or something this would be way more interesting

They’ll make 50k in like a week

Ha ha was thinking that. Considering how popular the show is and how much ITV must make from it, 50k is a pretty shit prize. And the 'twist' at the end is pathetic, as if any winning couple are ever not going to split it.
  • Options
    Until next year gents.... Kind of got dead the last couple of weeks, not really a great series overall, although i stuck with it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Would bet money that none of the couples will be together by the time the next season starts (which I appreciate isn't saying much). Reckon Dani and Jack will be done within 6 months.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Would bet money that none of the couples will be together by the time the next season starts (which I appreciate isn't saying much). Reckon Dani and Jack will be done within 6 months.

History of the show proves that not many stay together, mainly i guess because they're all so young. Wes for example is 20, so even if he truly loves Megan, it's asking a lot for the guy to live happily ever after with her.

I'd imagine most will move on or cheat once the money from magazine deals and PA's has dried up and they have their heads turned because they're now in the public eye.
  • Options
    jacks from orpingtom. is he an addick, or millwall or west ham?
  • Options

jacks from orpingtom. is he an addick, or millwall or west ham?

Swanley I believe

• Options
    a swanley fan!
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I'll bet both Dani and jack + Josh/Caz will both be together in a year. Was thinking the same but cant see either ever breaking, seems easyish they have always talked about moving in and Josh / Caz live not far away. Still you never know but they are 2 strong couples in my book, but surprised if any of the rest do.
  • Options

Croydon said:

I'll bet both Dani and jack + Josh/Caz will both be together in a year. Was thinking the same but cant see either ever breaking, seems easyish they have always talked about moving in and Josh / Caz live not far away. Still you never know but they are 2 strong couples in my book, but surprised if any of the rest do.
    Agree on Dani and Jack, not so sure about Kaz/Josh though. If you believe his ex, then Josh seemingly has a history of cheating, and it didn't exactly take much to have his head turned from Georgia to Kaz.
  • Options

Croydon said:

Disagree personally. Worth remembering that Dani only entered the show because she got injured on Survival of the Fittest, so only went in originally to boost her profile. Though that is true of most.

She doubted Jack at every possible opportunity and I think that will grate. At the start when she found out Jack had cheated previously, when he went to Casa Amor and again with the lie detector; always ready to blame him before ever hearing his side or giving him the benefit of the doubt.

They also hadn't had sex yet, and kiss like 2 awkward teens being forced into it by spin the bottle. The signs aren't good.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Disagree personally. Worth remembering that Dani only entered the show because she got injured on Survival of the Fittest, so only went in originally to boost her profile. Though that is true of most.

She doubted Jack at every possible opportunity and I think that will grate. At the start when she found out Jack had cheated previously, when he went to Casa Amor and again with the lie detector; always ready to blame him before ever hearing his side or giving him the benefit of the doubt.

They also hadn't had sex yet, and kiss like 2 awkward teens being forced into it by spin the bottle. The signs aren't good.
    We shall see, very valid points but they look unbreakable to me. Will be interesting one, i'd say they are odds on to be together at least first 6 months, make that and they have a good chance you would think.

Who knows relationships break up all the time in real life and sometimes out of the blue.
  • Options
    Have the LI viewing public delivered a spectacularly witty subversive verdict on the program?
    Given the requisite audience for such a 'concept', the chances have to be minimal. Add to that the likely appreciation of rhyming slang.
    I'm going to give the ITV2 susceptible couch potatoes the benefit of the doubt.
    Voting Jack & Dani as winners (is that the correct term?) of Love Island is indeed the most inspired declaration of self-awareness I've ever witnessed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Probably hadnt had sex because of her profile and who her Dad is so wouldnt be surprised if her Agent advised her not to do it and so ruin her image
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Always wondered how Jack seemed to be a key figurehead of the 'Do Bits Society' when he did absolutely no bits in the whole 8 weeks.

Even Alex got his knob touched by Alexandra!
  • Options

Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Always wondered how Jack seemed to be a key figurehead of the 'Do Bits Society' when he did absolutely no bits in the whole 8 weeks.

Even Alex got his knob touched by Alexandra!
    I am sure they have had a fondle just not gone the whole hog, you would defo think he would have got a tug at the very least.
  • Options

Croydon said:

Croydon said:

Probably hadnt had sex because of her profile and who her Dad is so wouldnt be surprised if her Agent advised her not to do it and so ruin her image
    Not questioning her decision to not do it, just don't see how you can be in a fully exclusive relationship before seeing the parts and how they're used.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Have the LI viewing public delivered a spectacularly witty subversive verdict on the program?
    Given the requisite audience for such a 'concept', the chances have to be minimal. Add to that the likely appreciation of rhyming slang.
    I'm going to give the ITV2 susceptible couch potatoes the benefit of the doubt.
    Voting Jack & Dani as winners (is that the correct term?) of Love Island is indeed the most inspired declaration of self-awareness I've ever witnessed.

And yet here you are, back again, to hear what it’s viewers have to say.

I think you’re either a secret fan or you just havent got any mates. Or both.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    What a shit story. He bought a wrap and a Lucozade....fucking hell I would never have him down as a wrap eater!

Is this what classes as news these days?

The show was fine but let’s not keep milking this you stupid tabloids

I dare say they are looking for dirt to dish though - can’t have anyone bettering themselves can we

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Curb_It said:
    What a shit story. He bought a wrap and a Lucozade....fucking hell I would never have him down as a wrap eater!

Is this what classes as news these days?

The show was fine but let’s not keep milking this you stupid tabloids

I dare say they are looking for dirt to dish though - can’t have anyone bettering themselves can we

Haha after getting out the villa he was enquiring about a wrap!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's long but i thought this was quite interesting, gives a very good insight to what goes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_Jo2rmUno&feature=youtu.be