Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• She’s awful
  • Let’s see how “loyal” she is :wink:
  • She is so full of shit.
  • edited July 2018
    Can't help but think this is all completely staged. The 4 new arrivals would've been completely pointless if Sam and Georgia decided to leave together...............so lo and behold they're both cracking on with new dates 5 minutes after splitting up.
  • She’s a massive hypocrite. Literally does the opposite of everything she preaches
  • She’s actually letting him mug himself off. He’s an idiot but she’s just a child.
  • Laura about to get mugged off again! :lol:
  • ... how fucking fit is that blonde surfer girl though? Oh my daaayyys
  • ... how fucking fit is that blonde surfer girl though? Oh my daaayyys

She reminds me of a contractor at work... Fit, quite naturally pretty but probably a bit smelly. :wink:

But yeah nice to look at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Laura about to get mugged off again! :lol:

Laura probably needs to stop wasting her time with guys who are 20-21 and get with the new older guy.
  • edited July 2018

Dazzler21 said:

Laura about to get mugged off again! :lol:

Laura probably needs to stop wasting her time with guys who are 20-21 and get with the new older guy.
    @Lauralovestosaycumforme @Chris_from_Sidcup is white knighting for you.
  • Georgia is a fucking child.

Laura will continually get fucked over because she goes for basically teenagers.

Most of it has got to be staged surely
  • Dizzle said:

Georgia is a fucking child.

Laura will continually get fucked over because she goes for basically teenagers.

Most of it has got to be staged surely

yep 100% staged bollox its basically just like all the towie shite shows now
  • Enjoyed it when Dani gave Georgia a dressing down last night.

Georgia and Sam are a joke of a couple and I can't believe that people were seriously considering saving them over Wes and Megan.

Georgia will fly into the DJ from Birmingham, leaving Sam upset. Newish Jack will fly into the new surfer blonde whilst Laura behaves like a spoilt child again.
  • the surfer bird is broader than me......the dark haired one is 100% better.

Not a chance.
  • I don’t know if it was just me, but that little argument between Dani and Georgia felt like they had cut something out just before Georgia stormed off. Jack called her a little shit and Dani said “we aren’t speaking for the rest of the night now” but there weren’t anything really before that to warrant that.

Goes along with the rumours that the producers are protecting Georgia and some of the things she says and does.
  • Georgia/ Sam was a joke really, getting all loved up but want to stay as they think they will see each other more? ' These hoes aren't loyal'

Also preferred the brunette, they are both tasty though. How long we got left? Only been half watching in the background so getting to that point im losing interest.
  • Sponsored links:

Are you joking? The dark haired one looks like she stumbled through a plastic surgeons practise.
    Opposed to the blonde one being half way through hormone treatment

Are you joking? The dark haired one looks like she stumbled through a plastic surgeons practise.

... the rest of them being great role models for natural beauty and confidence in your self

If that’s what a transitioning person looks like, think I’m into t girls now guys.
  • google imaged them both for research purposes and stand by my comments

If that’s what a transitioning person looks like, think I’m into t girls now guys.
    Can even tell by her voice her new bollocks have already dropped. Far too geezer bird for me but it’s all about taste innit.
  • Dizzle said:

I don’t know if it was just me, but that little argument between Dani and Georgia felt like they had cut something out just before Georgia stormed off. Jack called her a little shit and Dani said “we aren’t speaking for the rest of the night now” but there weren’t anything really before that to warrant that.

Goes along with the rumours that the producers are protecting Georgia and some of the things she says and does.

Yeah definitely. It goes from Dani saying "you're getting on my nerves" then literally the next clip Jack is looking surprised saying to Georgia "you're such a little shit" and Dani is standing up.

Must've been something pretty personal for them to cut it out.
  • can't remember if i posted this before but the smoking area is outside the front of the villa this year and they arne't allowed to show it or people smoking, but the conversations there are apparently amazing and the creators are annoyed they cant show any of it. it would certainly fill in a lot of the gaps. I am sure every year it is manipulated 24 hours to 45 mins max (with the repeats and ads) but this year certainly feels less natural and more fixed. even on the after sun programme they kept on saying 'i think this happened but we didn't see it' as everyone is on high alert that there are huge amounts of missing parts.

3 boys dressing in the girls clothes was shown on saturday night ( the one show a week i dont watch) but it was hilarious. there are probably so many other things too that would help shape/form our opinions on how to vote.
  • can't remember if i posted this before but the smoking area is outside the front of the villa this year and they arne't allowed to show it or people smoking, but the conversations there are apparently amazing and the creators are annoyed they cant show any of it. it would certainly fill in a lot of the gaps. I am sure every year it is manipulated 24 hours to 45 mins max (with the repeats and ads) but this year certainly feels less natural and more fixed. even on the after sun programme they kept on saying 'i think this happened but we didn't see it' as everyone is on high alert that there are huge amounts of missing parts.

3 boys dressing in the girls clothes was shown on saturday night ( the one show a week i dont watch) but it was hilarious. there are probably so many other things too that would help shape/form our opinions on how to vote.

It's definitely become more obvious this year that we only see whatever the producers want to push. Loads of time has been spent on Alex, Megan and Georgia (literally the whole hour was about georgia last night). Then you had Frankie & Samira for example who were hardly ever shown, spent a night in the hideaway that we didn't even see or even hear of and then Frankie gets voted out. I've no doubt that if we'd seen more of them as a couple then he'd have been kept in.
  • Alex wont do anything... He'll stay with Alexandra; Laura will go with Chris (?) and Jack will now hook up with the surfer girl