Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Any chance of Trump paying a visit?
  • Talal said:

thanks that was speedy!
  • Alex is saved! The doctor will not die!
  • I think it's pretty shocking Alex stays on
  • Was rooting for him but has had too many chances at this point.
  • They need to get the videos and the public tweets involved pretty quickly as it's going to be pretty boring now. All the couples are settled and loved up.
  • I think that will give Alex the confidence boost he needs and that he’ll now rampage his way through all of the pussy left in there, not caring about the consequences he faces from all the boys he upsets.
  • Well the public tweets was a let down!

Laura is a fucking drip, is there anything that doesn't annoy her?! She's the oldest in there but acts like she's a fucking teenager
  • Alex is saved! The doctor will not die!

LIVID
  • Sponsored links:

• Really liked Georgia couple weeks ago, now she really does my head in.
  • Need the one where what they have said gets shared
  • Watzaaaaaaap.

That saying wasn't funny when it was popular...which was year 2000.

Bye, wankers
  • Fucking hell just get Georgia out. Is she being paid every time she says the word 'loyal'?
  • From the preview clip, looks like Georgia has a meltdown tonight...
  • gotta be the other islanders pick what couple to stay? or something with the new islanders about recoupling?
  • Ha ha the islanders get told they're having a day out a beach club, everyones excited for a day out partying, whereas Alex says "can't wait, nice teas, coffees, maybe some ice creams and even some croissants".

What a clown.

I think now he’s finally shacked up with some one I’ve started to be endeared to him again.
    JohnBoyUK said:

From the preview clip, looks like Georgia has a meltdown tonight...

I hope they show the clip of her kissing whatsisface.

She’s very fit but Jesus Christ she’s become insanely annoying.
  • Ha ha the islanders get told they're having a day out a beach club, everyones excited for a day out partying, whereas Alex says "can't wait, nice teas, coffees, maybe some ice creams and even some croissants".

What a clown.

Surely he was taking the piss!
  • Hoping the twist is the remaining couples get to send home one of the 2 pairs left - see ya later G!

Doesn't make sense to me bringing in 4 newbies at this late stage, they'll just pair up with each other and coast through until public votes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

Hoping the twist is the remaining couples get to send home one of the 2 pairs left - see ya later G!

Doesn't make sense to me bringing in 4 newbies at this late stage, they'll just pair up with each other and coast through until public votes.

Does seem pretty pointless, don't tell them to bother unpacking as they'll likely be voted out at the first opportunity.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Has the person who wrote the article even seen the show?

The debate around race and diversity in Love Island has very much focused on contestant Samira - who walked out of the show on Thursday. She struggled to find love in the villa and when six new men showed up - not one chose her in the top three women they were attracted to.

Samira did meet someone (hence why she didnt re-couple) and left the show because she wanted to be with that person!!!
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    a load of bollocks I agree
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    They should get some ladyboys in there.
  • Croydon said:

Hoping the twist is the remaining couples get to send home one of the 2 pairs left - see ya later G!

So the remaining couples choose who stays and who goes and it looks from the ending last night that they choose Sam and Georgia to go (hence her meltdown).........but the twist is that the couple they choose to leave then have a decision to make. They can either leave as a couple or break up but stay in the villa. Then they're told that 2 new girls and 2 new blokes are coming in.

Will definitely test Georgia's LOYALTY!!
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    They should get some ladyboys in there.
    Pre or Post?

Dave would either way!
  • Sam must be delighted to have binned that annoying twat