Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options

Haven't seen it this week, is Georgia still telling anyone who will listen that she's 'real' and 'loyal'?

She got taken apart on Aftersun as they did a VAR review of the kiss. The Sun has reported that they'll be showing it in the villa which will be interesting.
  • Options

Haven't seen it this week, is Georgia still telling anyone who will listen that she's 'real' and 'loyal'?

She is doing my head in now.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Its getting quite dull and predictable, how many left?

Alex/ Samira dont really add much these days and haven't really, there was potential with Samira and frankie, although they were dull.

We know the winner, well from week 1.

Everyone else pretending to be all loved up too... yawn

probably still watch it though :smiley:
  • Options
    Watched about 30 seconds of this the other day whilst the wife was channel hopping. Seemed to consist of a group of fit-ish birds in bikinis sitting in deckchairs and screeching at each other. Am I missing anything? I felt like my brains were dribbling out of my ears in a desperate bid to escape having to witness any more of that shite.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Watched about 30 seconds of this the other day whilst the wife was channel hopping. Seemed to consist of a group of fit-ish birds in bikinis sitting in deckchairs and screeching at each other. Am I missing anything? I felt like my brains were dribbling out of my ears in a desperate bid to escape having to witness any more of that shite.

Based on that description it's still a lot better then watching coronation Street and or Wimbledon
  • Options
    Talal said:

She is doing my head in now.
    Why's that babes?
  • Options
    For such a young person, G unit is incredibly patronising.
  • Options

They need to hurry up the episodes where they read tweets from the outside world or play videos of what other housemates have said behind their backs, so they get to know exactly what's been said and what's going on.

Megan's face will be a picture when she hears that Wes' family wanted him to pick Darryl
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They need to hurry up the episodes where they read tweets from the outside world or play videos of what other housemates have said behind their backs, so they get to know exactly what's been said and what's going on.

"Muggy meg the beg" 25K surgery Suger daddy slag evil witch toe finger who talks like Beckham will be delighted with the publics perception and positive social media feedback.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

"Muggy meg the beg" 25K surgery Suger daddy slag evil witch toe finger who talks like Beckham will be delighted with the publics perception and positive social media feedback.

but what's YOUR perception?
  • Options
    I don’t really want Black Jack voted off just yet
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Dave2l said:

but what's YOUR perception?
    She's fit and she knows it....but is kind of emotionally detached and vulnerable to ridicule
  • Options
    Just read that Sophie Gradon's boyfriend has also committed suicide, just a few weeks after she did and a day after her funeral. Very sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Why does Jack talk like he comes from Jamaica?
  • Options
    So scripted, both new guys coming in and pulling every girl off for a chat. Producers are becoming very transparent now.
  • Options
    #soloyal
  • Options
    Felt a bit gutted for Sam....hes infatuated with Georgia and it's probably gana be a shit outcome for him.

She's not that great
  • Options

So scripted, both new guys coming in and pulling every girl off for a chat. Producers are becoming very transparent now.

But every series has been like that.

Theo last year.
    The two twins the year before that...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also the new guy Idris, he obviously knows he is lying, and he's clearly been told by producers to tell Laura that to stir up more shit. Getting boring now.
  • Options

Also the new guy Idris, he obviously knows he is lying, and he's clearly been told by producers to tell Laura that to stir up more shit. Getting boring now.

Gotta agree I try to get an hour of Xbox when it's on now!
  • Options

Although i do feel it is a bit scripted/ obvious, although if you were the new guy you would also play that card as they need to get somenoe.
  • Options

Why does Jack talk like he comes from Jamaica?

Errrrr.....because he’s black
  • Options

Although i do feel it is a bit scripted/ obvious, although if you were the new guy you would also play that card as they need to get somenoe.
    Does it help him though? He enters the house and will be known as a stirrer and Laura will just remember that she cried on their first date, everyone at home knows he's a lying c**t and so will the house when they all see what actually happened.

I hate the prick, mainly because Georgia is going to be insufferable now she thinks she's been proved right.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Does it help him though? He enters the house and will be known as a stirrer and Laura will just remember that she cried on their first date, everyone at home knows he's a lying c**t and so will the house when they all see what actually happened.

I hate the prick, mainly because Georgia is going to be insufferable now she thinks she's been proved right.
    Not to mention that when the clip is inevitably shown in the villa he'll look like a total bell end and on top of the public hating him, the housemates will hate him too.
  • Options
    New girl going in looks fit!