Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Is that really Meghan? Blimey.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Some of you lot need your heads testing.

Wow hadn't seen that one... She's the girl of my dreams... well a nightmare is a dream isn't it!
  • Options
    She looks like something from the Muppets
  • Options
    Plus take the granny specs off and she's still not fugly.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Got a pulse? Would.
    She's 12 in that photo with the glasses!!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    I’d shag both versions :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hate to sound like a tart, but i think its a bit much now. We have mentioned the difference but i think a bit ott (i am not sensitive but seems a bit overboard)
  • Options

French foreign exchange student
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Got a pulse? Would.
    Oh FFS. I respectfully withdraw my comments as had no idea she was that young in that photo.
    Yep. I deleted my comment I certainly didn't realise she was 12 in that photo! looks at least like an 18 year old uni hipster!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Definitely more appealing before wasting £25k

I'm not sure mate. pre plastic surgery she looks like something you'd see at a chicagos somewhere along the medway
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Got a pulse? Would.
    Oh FFS. I respectfully withdraw my comments as had no idea she was that young in that photo.
    Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Got a pulse? Would.
    Yep. I deleted my comment I certainly didn't realise she was 12 in that photo! looks at least like an 18 year old uni hipster!
    Perverts the lot of you! Where's an admin when you need them to get these sickos off our site!
  • Options

Meg Griffin
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

What I don't get is....she was really fit in the 1st place and still would have received the male attention I believe she currently enjoys.

She didn't need it to happen.

We can have sympathy for people who are obviously visually unnattractive and think maybe they wanted to give themselves a break, spend the cash and have more self confidence.

In this case...it just wasn't all that necessary. Which is kind of the sad part. She looks completely different.

Don't get me wrong, the new Megan is beyond stunning, but at the same time her old self was close enough...

• Options
    cabbles said:

Dazzler21 said:

I'm not sure mate. pre plastic surgery she looks like something you'd see at a chicagos somewhere along the medway
    exactly.

Much fitter back then.
  • Options
    I would've simply settled for breast enlargement on the first picture.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Dazzler21 said:

What I don't get is....she was really fit in the 1st place and still would have received the male attention I believe she currently enjoys.

She didn't need it to happen.

We can have sympathy for people who are obviously visually unnattractive and think maybe they wanted to give themselves a break, spend the cash and have more self confidence.

In this case...it just wasn't all that necessary. Which is kind of the sad part. She looks completely different.

Don't get me wrong, the new Megan is beyond stunning, but at the same time her old self was close enough...

Apparently her dad paid for it too, mental thing to do to/for your daughter if it is the case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Honestly if I were in there and I was in that triangle with Megan and another bloke I’d just tell her to do one and crack on with the other bloke. I appreciate they’re all in there to win it, but that’s the only way to deal with someone like her. It wouldn’t be about giving her an ultimatum, just simply that you won’t put up with all the nonsense
  • Options
    Shame that Adam has gone as liked him at times

Wes is a complete bell for picking Megan!!
  • Options
    Wes you mug, expected but should have sent her packing.

Much better episode, growing to like Georgia even more she has a good head on her young shoulders. Looks like its going to kick off!
  • Options

Producers definitely added that twist at the end because they knew exactly what Wes would do and they want Megan kept in for the drama.

Who the fuck is voting for Alex and Grace, i don't think they even speak to each other.

I think Dr Alex should go now yet apart from the original cast and then Georgia / Megan who came in late - The rest have all been a load of crap, its why I'm disappointed that Adam has gone as he at least had character about him

Alex was / is good when he's got the other lads behind him or if he's helping them (like the other night with Wes)
  • Options
    Theory I’ve heard is alex is just trying to hang in there to get a tv doctor job on this morning or something. Would make sense why his game is utterly atrocious
  • Options

Theory I’ve heard is alex is just trying to hang in there to get a tv doctor job on this morning or something. Would make sense why his game is utterly atrocious

Yeah I've heard that too although I thought I'd heard it from an interview with him where he said that there werent enough TV Doctors and wanted a chance at that

After last year its definitely been an approach from all the cast to ensure they get TV deals at the end of the series rather than actually finding love (apart from Jack and Dani maybe), is probably why Megan is happy to jump from willy to willy
  • Options

Yeah I've heard that too although I thought I'd heard it from an interview with him where he said that there werent enough TV Doctors and wanted a chance at that

After last year its definitely been an approach from all the cast to ensure they get TV deals at the end of the series rather than actually finding love (apart from Jack and Dani maybe), is probably why Megan is happy to jump from willy to willy
    How is Megan or Adam going to get any deals from bed hopping??? Cant see any of them doing much outside the villa tbh