Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40714726

The final episode of Love Island helped ITV2 reach its biggest ever audience on Monday night.

An average of 2.43 million viewers tuned in live to see Kem and Amber crowned the winning couple - a huge figure for the network.

A further 150,000 watched the show on ITV2+1, and the total number of viewers is likely to rise dramatically when catch up services are included.

ITV2 have already confirmed the show will return for another series in 2018.

This year's Love Island has been something of a surprise hit for the channel, and has developed a cult following since this series launched at the beginning of June.

Last year's Love Island final was watched by 1.3m viewers, while the final of the first series was watched by 737,000 viewers in 2015.

At last, I am part of a cult.
  • Options
    Talking about a winter one now as well.
  • Options
    Twyla is now on first dates channel 4
  • Options
    all over for chris and olivia, apparently spotted with her ex bradley dack
  • Options
    She's denied they've split.

To be fair the photos could just as easily be innocent, all they're doing is chatting outside a club.
  • Options
    ha and then getting in a cab together, with his jacket on.
  • Options
    It's like finding out Santa Claus isn't real :-(
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Check Chris' instagram, pretty firm denial of the situation.
  • Options

Check Chris' instagram, pretty firm denial of the situation.
    They don't wanna stop riding that cash (pun intended) train yet. Splitting up is not good PR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hope they don't. It's a good annual thing to look forward to. A winter one will just rinse the life out of it very quickly.

Can't wait to tune in and see 'X' in her winter coat and with the flu.... said no one ever.
  • Options
    They wana create questions.

Sad journos will pay for answers
  • Options
    All over it, not that i've got much choice.
  • Options
    My pal Jacks on it this year getting slated lol
  • Options
    its a win win, get to perv on some birds whilst also being accommodating to the Mrs choice in shit telly as above jack local lad (pal of pals) hopefully gets far.
  • Options
    In!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the success of last year's series will be the downfall of this one. Contestants trying too hard to match the popular characters from last year, and producers trying to do too much in an attempt to keep it fresh and exciting.

I'll still be watching every evening though.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yeah I think this year will struggle. No Chris and Kem for a start.
  • Options
    Yes, I'll be watching with the wife. She's been looking forward to it for weeks. I made the comment that she can watch it as long as I can watch the 7pm WC match in my man cave and I'll come out for Love Island and she was all over that. Secretly pleased that its a 9pm start so won't miss any. Won't let her know that though!

Is Jack from Orpington?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah he is
  • Options
    I’m in but only because I want to ogle see one or more fairytale romances blossom.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Unfortunately, the success of last year's series will be the downfall of this one. Contestants trying too hard to match the popular characters from last year, and producers trying to do too much in an attempt to keep it fresh and exciting.

Got to agree with that but will still watch it anyway.

Also see that one of the girls in there is Danny Dyer's daughter (Dani - must've taken him ages to think of that name) so surely she was hand picked without auditioning.
  • Options

Croydon said:

Got to agree with that but will still watch it anyway.

Also see that one of the girls in there is Danny Dyer's daughter (Dani - must've taken him ages to think of that name) so surely she was hand picked without auditioning.
    Dani was also on a show called 'survival of the fittest' produced by the production company behind Love Island and she got injured in the first couple of shows so not surprised she's reappearing.
  • Options
    Kendall is the pick of the 1st batch I would say.
  • Options
    What a load of old shit
  • Options
    My word the jock one is an almighty sausage gobbler
  • Options
    Oh my god, Eyal is soooo deep.
  • Options
    That jock bird is rough
  • Options
    No Jess level bird this year. Maybe we were spoilt last year