Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best guesses on attendance for first game against Bristol Rovers

2»

Comments

• Bristol Rovers will outsing us and dominate the atmosphere unless we beat them soundly on the pitch.
  • cafc4life said:

27112. Gunna need standing room for this one ;)

• 9,814 with 1,312 from Bristol
  • Seems that there's a few people who misread the thread title as "Worst guesses....." :smile:
  • Assuming Bristol bring about 1800
    I reckon about 9000.

Probably announced as 11.000
  • seth plum said:

Bristol Rovers will outsing us and dominate the atmosphere unless we beat them soundly on the pitch.

Yes. The "support the team not the regime", didn't really work.
  • 11,297 including 2,000 from Bristol .
  • Sponsored links:

• Diane Abbott said 87,457 so I'll go along with her prediction
  • Assume we are talking of the official attendance announced rather than bums on seats, that being the case 9,654
  • Fans are starved of football for a couple of months. Two or three more decent signings and I think curiosity and a football fans blind hope will draw a reasonable crowd.

Couple of years more like in our case - what's been on display at the Valley can only be described as football in the loosest sense
  • Around 10,500, with about 2,000 from The Gas.

One of the bigger away followings of the season and good opponents for the first day.
  • Nice sunny days so 16000
  • 10,170 if there are no damaging sales.

If there are however then 8,464
  • edited June 2017
    27 thousand one hundred and.......

• Can we turn this into some sort of pool? Couple quid each, half goes to the Upbeats or something?

• Sponsored links:

• Published: 8703. Actual 6463. Visitors 1200
  • SDAddick said:

Can we turn this into some sort of pool? Couple quid each, half goes to the Upbeats or something?

This. Let's do it