Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good Luck To Orient (SOLD)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dire times for O's fans , yesterday loss to then bottom club Torquay means they have now gone 14 league matches without a win and now languish in the bottom 5 of the Conference - their form is relegation material.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Dire times for O's fans , yesterday loss to then bottom club Torquay means they have now gone 14 league matches without a win and now languish in the bottom 5 of the Conference - their form is relegation material.

Lots of the current squad at the club have been signed on long term deals, the club are still managerless at the moment.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Lots of the current squad at the club have been signed on long term deals, the club are still managerless at the moment.
    Tbf the havent been managerless as long as Everton lol
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Great to see them 'sorted' , but can't help but be massively jealous!

I'm still not massively jealous.
  • Options
    Bring back Lisbie.
  • Options

sammy391 said:

I wouldn't say they are sorted. They are in the National League and only three points clear of the relegation zone.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

sammy391 said:

I wouldn't say they are sorted. They are in the National League and only three points clear of the relegation zone.
    The National League seems incredibly competitive, a number of teams there which I still think of as decent league clubs, the likes of Orient, Tranmere, Wrexham. Then you have York, Stockport and Darlington in National League North...
  • Options
    Hartlepool, and the soon to be Football League....Ebbsfleet
  • Options
    My first pro club I saw play as a kid ,
    Hope they sort out there problems and get back into the football league asap
    Good luck
  • Options
    Couple more traditional sides could drop down from the Football League this season... Both Port Vale and Chesterfield are in trouble at the moment same with Crewe