Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England T20 series Vs South Africa

Comments

• Only caught the last 3 overs, that was some quality bowling from Paterson at the death.
  • That Paterson looks a good bowler.
  • Our innings was the cricketing equivalent of a game of two halves. Good bowling TBF at the end but some fairly forgettable batting. Still, set up nicely (as long as we win:-) )
  • Lovely to see that Cardiff are finally getting an international game btw. They've been far too overlooked in recent years...
  • edited June 2017

Lovely to see that Cardiff are finally getting an international game btw. They've been far too overlooked in recent years...

Agree, especially when half their games have about 2000 'customers' - its so commendable..
  • Well, that's Livingstone's lot at international T20 level, surely.

Absolute garbage.
    My comment or Livingstone ?
  • 11-1, Hendricks gone to Curran.
  • Morris in at 3????? WTF

Thank God for the Surrey players!

( Mind you, SA is their 2nd team....)

:wink:
  • Sponsored links:

Thank God for the Surrey players!

( Mind you, SA is their 2nd team....)

:wink:
    Surprised you've got a decent player that ain't a wicket keeper...

He was absolute shite with bat and ball for Surrey last year. And didn't look like he cared in the field. His batting is very overrated in my opinion. He is capable of hitting a long ball but nothing more. Similar to Plunkett, Jordan, Curran. I'd say he has less about him than David Willey who has worked up the order in county cricket.

No idea how he got the all rounder tag.
  • SA 13-1 after 3 overs.

He was absolute shite with bat and ball for Surrey last year. And didn't look like he cared in the field. His batting is very overrated in my opinion. He is capable of hitting a long ball but nothing more. Similar to Plunkett, Jordan, Curran. I'd say he has less about him than David Willey who has worked up the order in county cricket.

Morris in at 3????? WTF

anybody would think you dont like him Canters ?! :smile:

Morris in at 3????? WTF

I think he is a reasonable bowler although he gave off the distinct impression that he couldn't care less when playing for Surrey last year. I'm just not sure how some players become all rounder whilst others are stuck with the bowler that bats tag.

Morris in at 3????? WTF

I think he is a reasonable bowler although he gave off the distinct impression that he couldn't care less when playing for Surrey last year. I'm just not sure how some players become all rounder whilst others are stuck with the bowler that bats tag.
    lets see what he does in this innings and then we can discuss.
    One thing it does do is make SA's batting longer.
  • edited June 2017
    22-2, Morris out to Jordan. Right thread this time. :-)
  • I 'll go with canters' judgement on this one.
  • I 'll go with canters' judgement on this one.

Very wise. Surrey supporters know best
  • Sponsored links:

• As opposed to the other Surrey supporter? :-)
  • As opposed to the other Surrey supporter? :-)

Oi
  • edited June 2017
    Plunkett getting smacked around by Smuts this over...

SA 38-2 after 6 overs.
  • Usually what happens after being dropped or given not out.....definite nick through to Buttler.
  • Those two balls were just like the ones bowled to Brathwaite in that final. When in doubt, floaty half-volley
  • SA 59-2 after 9 overs.
  • 59-3, Smuts gone to Plunkett. Great catch Malan.
  • Bowled well so far me thinks
  • 60-3 9.2
  • edited June 2017
    Crane struggling against ABV... 4 6 6 in his third over...