Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England T20 series Vs South Africa

Comments

• Options
    163 for 6
    9 balls left
  • Options
    Roy, catches Morris of T Curran, a very Surrey wicket all round
  • Options
    3 wickets now for Curren.
    Fantastic debut
  • Options
    Great 3rd wicket for TC.
  • Options
    170-7 19.4
  • Options
    174-8 20
  • Options
    Seems 10/20 light ?
  • Options
    Curran is a Saffer? Not another one!
  • Options

Seems 10/20 light ?

We should do it reasonably comfortably.

Cue 20 run defeat.
  • Options
    smallish boundaries, should be an easy win as long as at least 2 batsman get in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Zim.
    His dad is Kevin Curran ex Zim batsman.
  • Options

Zim.
    His dad is Kevin Curran ex Zim batsman.
    This. Although I think they spent much of their childhood in South Africa where their dad was coaching before his tragic death whilst out for a run.
  • Options
    As Hales has been rested today to give one of the new guys a game and Morgan saying everyone will get a game, will Roy be rested to give Malan game on Sunday?
  • Options
    Awful shot from Billings. He missed Kent's last game for this?
  • Options

As Hales has been rested today to give one of the new guys a game and Morgan saying everyone will get a game, will Roy be rested to give Malan game on Sunday?

Or maybe after Billings innings, he'll get the chop - dont think Billings has 'got it' at this level tbh.
  • Options
    Roy looking streaky. He'll get a hundred now
  • Options

Or maybe after Billings innings, he'll get the chop - dont think Billings has 'got it' at this level tbh.
    Not as an opener but as a number 4 or 5 I think he will be ok
  • Options

Well Billings hasn't batted in the middle for several weeks now, which can't help
  • Options

Well Billings hasn't batted in the middle for several weeks now, which can't help
    Nor has Roy :wink:
  • Options
    Roy brings up his 50 with a 6
    Pure quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely shot from​ Roy to bring up his 50.

102/1 after 11
  • Options
    Roy and Hales are by far the two best openers in one day cricket for England.
    When one of them has a bad run you have to stay with them because they are the best we have
  • Options
    Roy given controversially! I reckon the right call though
  • Options
    Roy judged to have deliberately obstructed the field and given out, 41 needed from 28
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You previous quote was spot on.
    He should have got a century
  • Options
    Livingstone reprieved, knew that was out
  • Options
    Leuth said:

As a Kent supporter, I make you right, Leuth.

:smile:
  • Options

Leuth said:

As a Kent supporter, I make you right, Leuth.

Behave jean: )
  • Options
    SA probably better off with Livingstone still there, he's having a bit of a torrid time
  • Options
    Livingstone gets a rubbish bowler to hit around