Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What one fixture are you looking forward to the most?

Comments

• Options
    Wanted Plymouth away first and almost got it, so that one.
  • Options
    Rochdale away on the final day of the season as we cement 16th place
  • Options
    Last game because it will be the end of another shit season and a another year closer to Deuchebag pushing up the daisies.
  • Options
    Greenwich Borough
  • Options

Nothing really appeals. End of the season will be decent if we having any chance of promotion.

Wimbledon away, hopefully the weather will be better than last year.

Was really pleased when this date was given...as I am working that day...dreadful last year assuming their still at the same ground.
  • Options
    Rochdale away in May... Means its the end of the season!!
  • Options

Greenwich Borough

Whitehawk will be fun.
  • Options
    Portsmouth at home and away there is not many other teams of interest in this division are there, at least we don't have to play Millsmall.
  • Options
    Spotland Party time.
  • Options
    There is always hope!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would have said Carlisle away for the promotion party but the bastards didn't even have the decency to come up last year.

Portsmouth at home "back to the valley" i think I'll put the boycott on hold for that one.
  • Options
    I want to do Portsmouth home and away.
    And some more games at the Valley to meet some lifers, especially @GlassHalfFull and @HantsAddick .
  • Options
    MadGerman said:

I want to do Portsmouth home and away.
    And some more games at the Valley to meet some lifers, especially @GlassHalfFull and @HantsAddick .

Can't wait to hear what @MadGerman and @GermanAddick are planning for the new season !!

• Options
    Anyone working on the Mrs for Devon/Cornwall for the week in August. Exeter away Tuesday 8th then Plymouth away Saturday 12th.
  • Options

Anyone working on the Mrs for Devon/Cornwall for the week in August. Exeter away Tuesday 8th then Plymouth away Saturday 12th.

Ha - whole week would be a push, but the weekend for sure.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Sounds like we're going to need an allocation of about 20,000 for Plymouth!
  • Options
    plymouth should be a laugh booking trains after the weekend.
  • Options

By pure luck we are in north Devon for the week from the Sunday before the Exeter game until the day after Plymouth. Only issue is getting across Devon isn't easy so the drive to Plymouth is still two hours.
  • Options
    The one that confirms our position at the "top of the mini league" that is the bottom 6.
  • Options

plymouth should be a laugh booking trains after the weekend.

On holiday, gutted! Doing Rotherham though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

me and the missus did a week staying in Torquay when we did the Dorchester / Exeter / Plymouth / Torquay pre-season tour in about 1999. Cracking week, though the midweek drive back from Exeter we hit literally a blanket of thick fog on the motorway. Can remember how scared I was now!
  • Options
    Will wait for the JPT draw.
  • Options
    FA cup 2nd round when we get knocked out by some shitpit of a team who then go on to bag a plum 3rd round draw against a team other people will have heard of.
    Love that.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Acab said:

Last game because it will be the end of another shit season and a another year closer to Deuchebag pushing up daisies.

Pushing up Daisy's what?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I would have been very up for Southend away on Boxing Day however I am in Lapland so that doesn't count now!

I think Fleetwood away might be a grin

Are you Santa ?
  • Options
    Right, the commitments to next season's away games were made tonight. Funds and Tinder permitting I will go to

August 8th & 12th Exeter & Plymouth

Sep 26th Walsall

Oct 21st Bradford

Nov 25th Scunthorpe

26th & 30th Dec Southend & Wigan

Jan 13th & 27th Bury & Blackpool

Feb 17th MK Dons (why)

March 3rd Wimbledon

Apr 21st Pompey

May 5th Rochdale

• Options
    And I'll be honest I'm crying out for Luton or Crawley in the Checkatrade, as they would both be new grounds. Barnet would be acceptable as well as not seen Charlton play at the Hive yet.

If we get through or progress in any of the cups then I'll take

Mansfield
    Cambridge
    Accrington
    Burton
    Forest Green
    Lincoln
    Morecombe

as not been to any of those yet and got no new grounds this season as it stands
  • Options
    Forgot Newport as well
  • Options
    Shrewsbury home, as I might be in London that week.