Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Kits 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Apparently it is red with white chevrons and white piping... You heard it here first.
    this is totally made up
  • Options
    Ah, but what shade of red?
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

@Ollywozere
    Bin the 'teaser' of the kit format and just unveil the kit in full on whatever date it is to be released.

How many people have ever said they like the kit release being announced over multiple days.

I could understand as a PL club but even no one gives a sh!t about a new kit for a mid-table league one club...albeit with a top six budget...
    This thread would say that's not the case
    This thread also suggests, just release the effing kit.
  • Options

best kit so far Ayr united!

The sweaties need something like just to keep cool.
  • Options
    As we draw closer I imagine this but without the Superman Villain names on the front:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

As we draw closer I imagine this but without the Superman Villain names on the front:

Lose the red shorts and I'll take that
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Rossman92 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Well they need to wear some shorts Ross! Hopefully white ones and reverse the sock colours.
    Bit long those shorts though. If we get DaSilva back, they'll reach down to his socks :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

Rossman92 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Well they need to wear some shorts Ross! Hopefully white ones and reverse the sock colours.
    Bit long those shorts though. If we get DaSilva back, they'll reach down to his socks :smile:
    You should see @ElfsborgAddick - the bottom of the shirt would reach his ankles.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Rossman92 said:

Dazzler21 said:

You should see @ElfsborgAddick - the bottom of the shirt would reach his ankles.
    Flag.
  • Options

best kit so far Ayr united!

Ayrbags Utd.
  • Options
    Nice idea... Dont like the placement of them on the front though, think they'd be better going on the sleeves
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Plymouth is terrible

I really like Plymouth's. It looks classic.
  • Options
    The Plymouth player in the pic looks like he feels like he's put on a couple of pounds during off season so is breathing in.
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Easy tiger :wink:
    Bit nippy in south London to go shortless tbf. If we were a Brazilian team the offer would still stand
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    AFCW will have Admiral kits for home and away this season, but Puma third kits and teamwear, as they have it in their club charter that they keep certain kits for 2 seasons
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

AFCW will have Admiral kits for home and away this season, but Puma third kits and teamwear, as they have it in their club charter that they keep certain kits for 2 seasons

That's a bit weird, I'm surprised that kit manufacturers allow that!
  • Options

sam3110 said:

It's similar to our old deal with JustSport, which provided both Avec and Nike stuff to us, they're doing it through a company called Genesis Teamwear, so it's not quite the same as signing directly with a brand.

Still haven't seen it before though

Notts County will have 10 different sponsors this season, 1 a month and fans can choose which logo to have on their replica kit
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

It's similar to our old deal with JustSport, which provided both Avec and Nike stuff to us, they're doing it through a company called Genesis Teamwear, so it's not quite the same as signing directly with a brand.

Notts County will have 10 different sponsors this season, 1 a month and fans can choose which logo to have on their replica kit
    Perhaps we should have a different shirt sponsor for every manager we have :smile:
  • Options

sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Perhaps we should have a different shirt sponsor for every manager we have :smile:
    Not enough people interested in sponsoring us.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

We suggested just this back in 2009 on the fans forum.
  • Options
    Well, they look real to me.