Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Kits 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

Plymouth is terrible

Some kits would look great without a Sponsor (Ours last season for example) - Others though really do need a Sponsor to stop the kit looking terrible and boring - That Plymouth kit is a perfect example of that
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Ah the days when everyone thought we were sponsored by London Buses!
    Not to mention when you wore a jacket, leaving a rather rude-looking "db" on display.
  • Options
    what are plymouth doing? The promo shot looks like it was taken with a potato
  • Options
    That Plymouth kit is the 2016/17 one, which was eventually sponsored by Ginsters!

• Options
    SDAddick said:

sam3110 said:

https://www.kitlocker.com/products/nike-trophy-iii-short-sleeve-shirt-university-red-gym-red-gym-red-white-p

Would almost definitely been our home kit if we stayed with Nike/Justsport another year

It's the US away kit, and was the England away kit, wasn't it?

The whole Nike obsession with the base color "body" and then off color sleeves is quite bizarre. When it works, it looks alright. But it's just such a strange premise. I think white sleeves would have looked better.

Nike did some good kits for us to be fair. The home kit from two years away, the third strip (which we never wore) from last year. Quite liked the purple kit as well. Plus, the orange and yellow change stripe from three years ago was brilliant, I don't care what anyone says, the "traffic cone" look will never go out of style.

Our local team here in Eugene (Lane United) has just gone from Nike to Hummel and their kit looks pretty good.

Hoping we don't just get the generic red or Denmark red and white but something taylored more for us, which is a big part of the appeal of going with a smaller kit manufacturer. Plus, they promised a "bespoke" kit that commemorates 25 years back at The Valley.
    i reckon that will consist of a red top with a white collar and maybe a " 25 years back at the valley" sticker bellow the badge.

Exactly what it should be imho

Would not be surprised if you could get the shirt with or without the "back at the valley " sticker (with being limited edition and costing slightly more)
  • Options
    Fleetwood Town
  • Options

like walsalls but after there chairmans behaviour last season fuck em

What happened?
    IIRC at the Bescot Stadium, our SMT were crying about Roland is a cunt Out flags last season in the away section and the stewards/police were advised to remove them cover them up by their chairman .
    this is what happened.
  • Options
    never understand why our kits aren't released and on sale earlier
  • Options

Lack of demand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fleetwood Town

Arsenal league one style! Highbury and kit weird
  • Options

Fleetwood Town

Christ - did they iron it with a hammer?

• Options

Too defensive...
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Fleetwood Town

Arsenal league one style! Highbury and kit weird
    meaning unique {...}
  • Options
    I got a feeling there's a problem with our kit and we're gonna get a statement saying we'll be wearing our old one for a while. We're literally last to do everything
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

I got a feeling there's a problem with our kit and we're gonna get a statement saying we'll be wearing our old one for a while. We're literally last to do everything

Olly has said on another thread that the "teaser" articles will up on the O/S in the coming week

We're still two weeks from our first Friendly against Crumlin, seeing that the new signings (and kids) are already wearing the training kit I'd be very surprised if they dont have access to the actual kit themselves and are making the fans wait.

Ahead of the Welling game we'll probably see the release of the new Away kit as there will be a clash between us and Welling so it'll be a great opportunity for the club to advertise the friendly as a chance to see our new signings and the new kit in action.

(Its how our purple kit was released last season!!)
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Olly has said on another thread that the "teaser" articles will up on the O/S in the coming week

We're still two weeks from our first Friendly against Crumlin, seeing that the new signings (and kids) are already wearing the training kit I'd be very surprised if they dont have access to the actual kit themselves and are making the fans wait.

Ahead of the Welling game we'll probably see the release of the new Away kit as there will be a clash between us and Welling so it'll be a great opportunity for the club to advertise the friendly as a chance to see our new signings and the new kit in action.

Didn't we have the purple kit in 2015/16? I thought the new one last season (that I don't think we ever wore) was black and blue stripes, like Inter Milan.
  • Options

cafc4life said:

People on this thread are Crumlin at the knees from desperation to see the new kit... we'll never be able to explain why but kits are just one of those things we love to see.

p.s Purple kit was 2 seasons old as it was our third and became our away :wink:
  • Options
    I know I'm going through withdrawal symptoms when I start to get excited about the prospect of our new kit being announced !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This time around I guess there is some genuine excitement or at least interest, as it's not just the "flick through the Nike team catalogue and find one we haven't used before" approach from recent years
  • Options
    I just can't believe we'll have a black and white away kit.

ABAW
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Didn't we have the purple kit in 2015/16? I thought the new one last season (that I don't think we ever wore) was black and blue stripes, like Inter Milan.
    Purple kit in 2015/16 was our third choice kit and then became our away kit last season with the Inter Milan style one becoming our third choice - Cant remember when we even used that though.

http://kitclassics.co.uk/kits/charlton.png
  • Options
    Guess we'll find out during the first friendly in Ireland.
  • Options

ABAW

It would show some real bollocks from KM if she were to have an away kit the same as the protest shirt. That is what I would do if I were in her position. It would, immediately, make the protest shirt look like an official away kit. It could also boost sales.

I'm not sure she has the business acumen or the intelligence to see it that way - nor do I think she has the front to try it, but it would be a statement, that's for sure!
  • Options

ABAW

It would show some real bollocks from KM if she were to have an away kit the same as the protest shirt. That is what I would do if I were in her position. It would, immediately, make the protest shirt look like an official away kit. It could also boost sales.

I'm not sure she has the business acumen or the intelligence to see it that way - nor do I think she has the front to try it, but it would be a statement, that's for sure!
    No, the new owners will do that as a way to unite the fans again.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

@Ollywozere
    Bin the 'teaser' of the kit format and just unveil the kit in full on whatever date it is to be released.

How many people have ever said they like the kit release being announced over multiple days.

I could understand as a PL club but even no one gives a sh!t about a new kit for a mid-table league one club...albeit with a top six budget...
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

@Ollywozere
    Bin the 'teaser' of the kit format and just unveil the kit in full on whatever date it is to be released.

How many people have ever said they like the kit release being announced over multiple days.

I could understand as a PL club but even no one gives a sh!t about a new kit for a mid-table league one club...albeit with a top six budget...
    This thread would say that's not the case
  • Options
    TEL said:

ABAW

No, the new owners will do that as a way to unite the fans again.
    That is exactly why I would do it now if I were her!