Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Kits 2017/18

Not many kits released ahead of the new season as yet but those that have been released are as follows:

Blackburn Rovers

Bradford City

Doncaster Rovers

Northampton Town (Away Kit)

Oxford United

Plymouth Argyle

Rotherham United

Rochdale

Walsall

Comments

• rochdales looks like a sunday league teams, like northamptons
  • rochdales looks like a sunday league teams, like northamptons

Peterborough are releasing theirs in a few weeks...

Be interesting to see their approach seeing they wont be able to copy us next season.
  • Doncaster have a great sponsor, but by God are those some shitty kits
  • Doncaster Rovers.... what were they thinking? Bloody awful.

I like Northampton's away kit and quite like the simplicity of Rochdale's home kit
  • Glad as well Walsall have got their sanity back after their embarrassing choice from last season.

Loving their Black away kit
  • Why are Oxford sponsored by Millwank's community trust?
  • some horrible kits here. The Donnie ones look like training kit.
  • like walsalls but after there chairmans behaviour last season fuck em
  • Sponsored links:

• A few more interesting kits (it appears) than last year, with relatively few Nike/Adidas/Puma catalogue kits. Errea seem to be expanding their business in the UK
  • Not league one sorry but Southampton's kits this year are absolute quality.
  • Talal said:

Not league one sorry but Southampton's kits this year are absolute quality.

• edited June 20
    Yeah they've got an old school design, their best kit for years.

You can find Prem kits here: http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/01/2017-18-kit-overview-all-leaked-17-18-shirts.html?m=1

What happened?
  • Northampton's away is Southend's home kit from last season. Quite pleased we're not having a catalogue kit this coming season.
  • Northampton's away is Southend's home kit from last season. Quite pleased we're not having a catalogue kit this coming season.

The same design as their 2016/17 home kit too...

• It was also our home kit design
  • https://www.kitlocker.com/products/nike-trophy-iii-short-sleeve-shirt-university-red-gym-red-gym-red-white-p

Would almost definitely been our home kit if we stayed with Nike/Justsport another year

881483-657-CAT(1)-POS(0)-RAND(hs2f4).jpg
    1649 x 1650 - 90K
  • edited June 20
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:

Ah the days when everyone thought we were sponsored by London Buses!
  • sam3110 said:

https://www.kitlocker.com/products/nike-trophy-iii-short-sleeve-shirt-university-red-gym-red-gym-red-white-p

Would almost definitely been our home kit if we stayed with Nike/Justsport another year

It's the US away kit, and was the England away kit, wasn't it?

The whole Nike obsession with the base color "body" and then off color sleeves is quite bizarre. When it works, it looks alright. But it's just such a strange premise. I think white sleeves would have looked better.

Nike did some good kits for us to be fair. The home kit from two years away, the third strip (which we never wore) from last year. Quite liked the purple kit as well. Plus, the orange and yellow change stripe from three years ago was brilliant, I don't care what anyone says, the "traffic cone" look will never go out of style.

Our local team here in Eugene (Lane United) has just gone from Nike to Hummel and their kit looks pretty good.

Hoping we don't just get the generic red or Denmark red and white but something taylored more for us, which is a big part of the appeal of going with a smaller kit manufacturer. Plus, they promised a "bespoke" kit that commemorates 25 years back at The Valley.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I expect something like this for us.

Wish we could have voted on the new badge though
    That looks really nice IMO.
  • Dazzler21 said:

• Dazzler21 said:

I'd love that but I've got a feeling it'll be a shocker.
  • God... It's all so depressing...

What happened?
    IIRC at the Bescot Stadium, our SMT were crying about Roland is a cunt Out flags last season in the away section and the stewards/police were advised to remove them cover them up by their chairman .
  • Have the club said when our new kits are being revealed?
  • I've never got excited about the kit they wear. I'm more worried about who will be wearing the kit.
  • Plymouth is terrible