Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Van hits pedestrians outside Finsbury Park Mosque

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Some slight confusion it would seem.
    It's noticeable that the suspect has been charged with 'attempted' murder not murder.
    It's been suggested that the person who died was in fact already dead from a heart attack 'prior' to the incident.
    So.....some slight confusion around the one person killed claims.
  • Some slight confusion it would seem.
    The suspect has been charged with 'attempted' murder not murder.
    It's been suggested that the person who died was in fact already dead from a heart attack 'prior' to the incident.

He'll still get a long time inside
  • Some slight confusion it would seem.
    The suspect has been charged with 'attempted' murder not murder.

He'll still get a long time inside
    No doubt!
  • edited June 2017
    social media already getting hold of the attack, i said it a couple of weeks back, but the race war will begin soon, already i'm seeing " white supremacist", when the other 2 attacks happened we was told it was nothing to do with religion/colour etc, but this attack is due to religion just like the other 2.

how on earth the government police this i don't know.
  • edited June 2017

social media already getting hold of the attack, i said it a couple of weeks back, but the race war will begin soon, already i'm seeing " white supremacist", when the other 2 attacks happened we was told it was nothing to do with religion/colour etc, but this attack is due to religion just like the other 2.

What a load of bollocks.
    the man has deliberately run these people over because they are muslims, hence why he done it outside a mosque.

dont really see whats bollocks about that.

regarding the race war comment maybe that wasnt the correct way of putting it, but i mean more people are taking stuff into there own hands because there angry at whats been going on.
  • "Bloody Christian Terrorists" ............
  • Leuth said:

Own it, Tommy Robinson. This one's yours. Feel good?

Not sure that's gonna help this topic stay open very long...
    He is right th
    Leuth said:

Turns out he feels...confused, the poor lamb

Mans a prick. He earns a living out of what he does im convinced of it.
    He's a prick sure but also speaks a lot of sense when you listen to him in full rather than reading headlines an snippets of what he says.

Sadly I predicted this would happen with tit for tat terror attacks occurring with only innocent people being targeted. RIP to the 1 reported and hopefully no more lose there life.
  • Leuth said:

I don't care really. There is a divide in our society - it is a divide between psychopathic fuckwits and peaceful civilians. This guy is as bad as any of the recent Islamic terror attackers. No better, no worse - just as bad. But it's important to observe what hate begets - more hate.

better than your first comment
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:

Leuth said:

He is right th
    Leuth said:

Not sure why you got flagged for this. I can only assume it's because prick isn't a strong enough word for the absolute cretinous piece of shit.
    Tommy Robinson is another inadequate person who enjoys getting publicity from making inflammatory comments. I don't really know what he is trying to achieve?

• colthe3rd said:

Leuth said:

He is right th
    Leuth said:

Not sure why you got flagged for this. I can only assume it's because prick isn't a strong enough word for the absolute cretinous piece of shit.
    Tommy Robinson is another inadequate person who enjoys getting publicity from making inflammatory comments. I don't really know what he is trying to achieve?

I'm sure it's mostly a persona he has created. It isn't even his real name ffs. He's using it because it makes him sound "more British". I have no doubt he actually believes some of the shit he spouts but he clearly does this for the attention he gets, clearly he isn't stupid had a decent job before getting sent down for assaulting an officer and when I've heard interviews he is quite eloquent with his racist bullshit. It's a bit like a sicker version of Katie Hopkins.
  • social media already getting hold of the attack, i said it a couple of weeks back, but the race war will begin soon, already i'm seeing " white supremacist", when the other 2 attacks happened we was told it was nothing to do with religion/colour etc, but this attack is due to religion just like the other 2.

Your policy of waiting for the full facts to come out didn't last long then...
  • Awful attack just down the road from me. The motivation though is not religious in the same sense as ISIS and islamic terror, so could everyone please stop tying the two together?
  • social media already getting hold of the attack, i said it a couple of weeks back, but the race war will begin soon, already i'm seeing " white supremacist", when the other 2 attacks happened we was told it was nothing to do with religion/colour etc, but this attack is due to religion just like the other 2.

Your policy of waiting for the full facts to come out didn't last long then...
    the lunatic that done it has been arrested on attempted murder, i wanted to make sure that it was a crime and not an accident akin to the glasgow bin lorry accident.
  • Best wishes to all the innocent people caught up in this, especially those who've been hospitalised.

I worry that this thread is going to get out of hand, please can everyone think before posting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

Awful attack just down the road from me. The motivation though is not religious in the same sense as ISIS and islamic terror, so could everyone please stop tying the two together?

I think the point is that this senseless attack is as un-representative of the white community as the attacks in London and Manchester were of the Muslim community.
  • the 3 attacks are linked as in the perpetrators wanted to attack non-believers of there views.

London bridge and Manchester were doing it because of there interpretation of a religion

this guy "seems" to of done it as direct retaliation to the 2 terror attacks

all 3 are linked by Islam but not in a normal sense of the religion more the perverted views of it, if attacks 1 and 2 wouldn't of happened attack 3 probably wouldn't have.

as were on the subject of tommy robinson, real name stephen yaxley i believe he owns a chain of sunbed shops and used to go about with luton lads.
  • Stig said:

Why are we giving Robinson the oxygen of publicity here? (No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question).

Possibly for similar reasons as to why Abu Hamza and Abu Qatada are oft-mentioned...?
  • Be interesting to see what motivated the attacker and whether he's linked to any groups.

Press currently saying vehicle rented in Wales.
  • holyjo said:

"Bloody Christian Terrorists" ............

Nothing to say he is Christian. Therefore 'Bloody Islamaphobic Terrorist'
  • R.I.P.

Will comment further after the facts are out.