Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro U21 Championships

Comments

• Options
    England were better team for first 20-25 mins. Had about four chances but didn't take any of them.
  • Options

England were better team for first 20-25 mins. Had about four chances but didn't take any of them.

A certain Mr. Rashford could have helped there
  • Options
    1-1, nice finish
  • Options
    1-1! Get in.
  • Options
    Thought that was destined to be another wasted corner. Glad it fell to Gray that time.

England causing most problems with Ward-Prowse's corners... more set pieces we can get, the better.
  • Options
    2-1 England 50mins
  • Options
    2-2 70mins
  • Options
    We are just getting so out played this half. It's like watching the first team.
  • Options
    3-2 Germany.... but offside. Phew.
  • Options
    I see Boothroyd is passing bits of paper to a couple of his players - memories of the incomparable Karol Fry. Hopefully they say 'pass the ball', rather than 'spread out'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blucher said:

I see Boothroyd is passing bits of paper to a couple of his players - memories of the incomparable Karol Fry. Hopefully they say 'pass the ball', rather than 'spread out'.

Wraps
  • Options
    FT 2-2

Extra time
  • Options
    Fantastic link Callum
  • Options

Blucher said:

Wraps
    I thought a wrap was something you put on your helmet (as it were)
  • Options
    If we play the same way in extra time as we did for the last 35 minutes then it's a matter of time before Germany score again
  • Options
    Got to hope for a breakaway goal here
  • Options
    HT in extra time, still 2-2.
  • Options
    One way traffic for the last hour.

Not sure how we can get ourselves on the front foot.
  • Options
    Obviously he's fresh but Amiri has been so dangerous since he has come on for Germany.
    Looked good in an earlier game I saw too. (vs Denmark I think)
  • Options
    Only caught the last half hour but I've never seen a more one sided game. Bet England sneak it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Obviously he's fresh but Amiri has been so dangerous since he has come on for Germany.
    Looked good in an earlier game I saw too. (vs Denmark I think)

Missed a sitter
  • Options
    Still 2-2 after 120 mins.

Penalties against the Germans...
  • Options
    England Germany penalties.
    What could possibly go wrong
  • Options
    That chance towards the end from Germany really was their Gazza moment - England to win!!
  • Options
    Germany to take first.
  • Options
    1-0 Germany
  • Options
    Lewis Baker takes England's first pen.
  • Options
    1-1, sends GK the wrong way.
  • Options
    Oops