Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL First Fixture Sweepstake (Charlton Upbeats) ALL GONE Draw on P3

13»

Comments

• Options
    Happy to take up slack if any are left , also not bothered if they are all gone
  • Options
    You make it 45, @oohaahmortimer, so please join. One place left!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ok. I'm in and paid
  • Options
    Great work everyone. Thanks to everyone for taking part. Draw at 4pm today. See post earlier for details.
  • Options

In... donated money but didn't a team as happy to give some money...I think we will get Plymouth at home.

Belated thanks for donating £10. I actually allowed 47 people to register including you, so I'm extra thankful!
  • Options
    Do we know what fixture each of us has?

If it helps fix the draw if I win you can give it to a good cause, upbeats or elsewhere :wink:
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Do we know what fixture each of us has?

If it helps fix the draw if I win you can give it to a good cause, upbeats or elsewhere :wink:

The draw is live online at 4pm - see a few posts back. I will post the draw on here by 4.10!
  • Options
    Much smoother draw than for the Abra-Cadaboa cup :)
  • Options
    Pompey away is perfect. I'm away for the first game and I would be really annoyed if we are drawn away to Portsmouth. Really looking forward to that game. However, the money would make up for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In... donated money but didn't a team as happy to give some money...I think we will get Plymouth at home.

Belated thanks for donating £10. I actually allowed 47 people to register including you, so I'm extra thankful!
    Well i am not all bad
  • Options
    Pboro away, possible, but not probable
  • Options

Well i am not all bad
    You can't buy friends, Chippy.
  • Options
    wigan away - literally the only reason i want it is the pot!.
  • Options
    If I win, I suppose I should go to the game. Bury away. Thanks.
  • Options
    Congratulations @Addick90
  • Options
    I feel like Rochdale away is life's consolation prize...

But I'm not bitter or anything, congrats to the winners!
  • Options

If I win, I suppose I should go to the game. Bury away. Thanks.

Lucky you didn't went last year and it was awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nearly £600 raised. Thanks, all. Let's hope we start with a win now.