Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronaldo wants to leave Madrid

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/40302296

Come on Roland here's a chance to show real intent open the wallet

Comments

• Options
    Guilty conscience??

Either way, he throws his toys out of the pram at every given opportunity. The worlds biggest manchild
  • Options

Guilty conscience??

Either way, he throws his toys out of the pram at every given opportunity. The worlds biggest manchild

Makes you wonder,another player in Spain with dodgy financials. You would think after Messi they would learn, the Spanish courts don't care how big a name you are.
  • Options
    Done it all and won it all with them, but unless he's returning to manure i struggle to see where he'll go... PSG maybe? Or try to return one of the Milan clubs to glory?
  • Options
    barstool said:

He is set to join Harry Redknapp at Birmingham, cash deal

Is Harry getting a percentage
  • Options
    Can only imagine that Katy made a tentative enquiry for him and that he's become unsettled.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Is it linked to the tax issues do you think?
  • Options
    So will he take the statue with him if he goes?
  • Options
    Still be very surprised if he leaves. No doubt he'll have signed a new extended contract on even more money by next month.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off to China?
  • Options
    £157m asking price. 32 years old.
  • Options
    Someone wants a new contract.
  • Options
    Milan and Inter have a lot of money but seem to be spending on the future not older players.
  • Options

Guilty conscience??

Second biggest. But, at least he hasn't tried to collude with Russians.
  • Options
    PSG or China if he goes anywhere.
  • Options
    A lot of people dislike him but he is an absolutely quality player and I for one would love to see him in a Charlton shirt ;) (or more realistically - on MOTD every week).

Just can't see him rejoining the PL though, quite a few chinese teams would be willing to pay the release fee though by the sounds of it
  • Options

A lot of people dislike him but he is an absolutely quality player and I for one would love to see him in a Charlton shirt ;) (or more realistically - on MOTD every week).

Just can't see him rejoining the PL though, quite a few chinese teams would be willing to pay the release fee though by the sounds of it

Having seen the release fee, which i mistakenly thought was in the region of £150mill (it is 1billion euros...), I hope no one is willing to pay that!
  • Options

£157m asking price. 32 years old.

I am sure we will put in a cheeky bid of 300 million and a 5 year contract. With all the duds we bought we could have bought 2 Ronaldos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He might be 32 but the blokes a freak, can see him playing for another 5/6 years at the top level if he stays in Europe.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    He's returning to his roots to play for C Utd.
  • Options
    If it was the tax stuff I wouldn't be surprised if he was off to China. Pretty much as far as you can get from the authorities
  • Options

If it was the tax stuff I wouldn't be surprised if he was off to China. Pretty much as far as you can get from the authorities

Maybe he will be checking with the Chinese authorities to see if they have an extradition treaty with Spain
  • Options
    Who can afford him?

• Options
    Always loved his first season in England, falling over a lot at the valley
    and Roy Keane getting the hump with him.
  • Options
    I might struggle with my boycott if we signed him
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Who can afford him?

PSG and Man U would seem to the be the only two. Can't see him wanting to go to China
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Who can afford him?

Monaco if that young fella leaves?

Man city could definitely afford him but doubt he'd go there