Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

US Open Golf 2017

2»

Comments

• philcafc said:

Very bunched up field after 2 rounds. With only 8 shots covering the whole field, in theory anybody still in can win. I thought the 10 shot rule still applied in the US Open, but obviously not. I'm pretty sure however that there will be a full 18 hole play-off on Monday if required.

I'm not into next day play offs, esp over 18 holes. Such an anti-climax - much prefer a 3 hole-er on the day......even the Trilby tour do that !!
  • Oosthuizen having a storming third round. -4 through 9 holes and now only three shots off the lead.
  • Oosthuizen having a storming third round. -4 through 9 holes and now only three shots off the lead.

I'm not watching yet so maybe he's just made a bogey I'm not aware of - he's 33/1 with Bet365, well worth a go each way.

He'll win another major before he's through. I'll keep betting on him until he does.
  • Speith, Rahm & Noren have all let me down betting wise but I also did Justin Thomas ew who is in the mix. A lot of players in contention, should be a exciting finish tomorrow.
  • edited June 2017
    RedPanda said:

Oosthuizen having a storming third round. -4 through 9 holes and now only three shots off the lead.

I'm not watching yet so maybe he's just made a bogey I'm not aware of - he's 33/1 with Bet365, well worth a go each way.

He'll win another major before he's through. I'll keep betting on him until he does.
    Double bogey on 17th knocked him back to five shots off the lead.
  • Incredible round of 63 for Justin Thomas. Now 2 shots clear at the top.
  • edited June 2017
    Going into the last day...

• Thomas's round is one of the best I've ever seen.
  • I know its the US Open but there are too many Americans in the top 15. Only one European & 2 Asian players. Good job Tommy got got his act together otherwise tomorrow evening would have been a damp squib,
  • Sponsored links:

• The swear jar at my local had, amongst others, a tenner on Hoffman at 100/1.

Thought they were crazy odds.

Fingers crossed!!
  • Si Woo Kim is going to be some player. Won the Players Championship and in contention here at the age of 21.

Sadly unsociable hours make watching American golf tournament difficult here.
  • Hoping that Justin Thomas can do the business but Koepka looking ominous so far.
  • Hoping Fowler or Fleetwood but have an inkling Koepka will do it
  • Charlton Aesthetic put money on Koepka and Fowler (who is her favourite player) before the tournament and is feeling suitably excited
  • Looking like a 2 horse race between Harman & Koepka at the moment. I'm afraid my guy is having a shocker today.
  • Few wobbles today due to the wind.
  • Koepka -13
    Harman -13
    Fowler -11
    Matsuyama -11
    Fleetwood -10

rest are -8 or worse.
  • These wankers who shout out utter garbage just as the player strikes the ball should be strung up by the goolies. Pain in the arse.
  • Terrific round from Matsuyama. 12 under could get him in a Play-Off
  • Sponsored links:

• Koepka onto -14.

Harman falling apart, now down to -11.
  • Koepka holing everything now -16
  • Got to give it to Koepka, he's played some excellent golf today.
  • Well done to Koepka. Just Harman & Thomas to finish now.
  • 1 Koepka -16
    T2 Harman, Matsuyama -12
    4 Fleetwood -11
    T5 Schauffele, Haas, Fowler -10
    8 Hoffman -9