Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SE9 Monkey Hangers

Calling all boycotters, we are going to follow Hartlepool next season (until the Belguims cxxts go) 12 games within 2 hours...at least 2 home games.....they are good lads

Comments

• Options
    Crack on! I'm off to Welling
  • Options
    Knock yer self out, I will be fishing
  • Options
    4 of us going...St Georges flag...CAFC...Belguims Out..SE9 Monkey Hangers
  • Options
    WTF?
  • Options
    1967CAFC said:

"Belguims Out"?
  • Options

Me too
  • Options
    In addition, I can't allow my name to be used in vain on this venture, sorry.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

1967CAFC said:

"Belguims Out"?
    Innocent typo, just like eaststandmikes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah, mate, you're all right. (I still remember the ankle deep pigeon shit in the stand when we played them.)
  • Options

Non-League is the way forward.

They are.
  • Options
    1967CAFC said:

Calling all boycotters, we are going to follow Hartlepool next season (until the Belguims cxxts go) 12 games within 2 hours...at least 2 home games.....they are good lads

Go every game in fancy dress proper monkey hanging style
  • Options
    1967CAFC said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Tonbridge Angels for me.
  • Options
    1967CAFC said:

Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Call me weird, but as a Charlton supporter, on a Charlton supporter's site, I'll be supporting Charlton.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Non-League is the way forward.

Is that an extract from Katrien's five year plan?
    To go with the book I am writing. Pubs for an away day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does it still seem like a good idea sober?
  • Options

He's not a troll he's a real fan. Be going for over 40 years.
  • Options
    Why not a local non league club.
  • Options

Supporting Grimsby?
  • Options
    He's going to away games in London with his hartlepool supporting mate, bringing a Roland out flag. He's boycotting, rather than going to home matches while simultaneously calling for others to boycott like some others @Henry Irving freebie or not
  • Options
    edited June 2017

He's going to away games in London with his hartlepool supporting mate, bringing a Roland out flag. He's boycotting, rather than going to home matches while simultaneously calling for others to boycott like some others @Henry Irving freebie or not

Only I never called for anyone to boycott @Yanntheman so you are wrong.

I never said I wouldn't go to games either so wrong again.

He also told us last season that people who gave up on watching the team weren't allowed to moan so wrong again. Read link.

"You are boycotting the club.....if you don't want to go then quite rightly don't, but please stop having a go about how bad things are. YOU have left the club move on........Charlton to I die"
  • Options
    "Charlton to I die" @ lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

He also told us last season that people who gave up on watching the team weren't allowed to moan so wrong again. Read link.

"You are boycotting the club.....if you don't want to go then quite rightly don't, but please stop having a go about how bad things are. YOU have left the club move on........Charlton to I die"
    I know him personally so I know he's changed his opinion since the start of the season. He's now boycotting and is going with his hartlepool supporting mate to away games in London, with other Charlton fans and a Roland out flag. He thought it was a laugh so posted it on the forum in case any other boycotters fancied it. People can change their opinion over a season without being a 'troll'.

If I got what you had said wrong, then sorry. I'm not gonna go through your posts to see exactly what you've said.
  • Options

I know him personally so I know he's changed his opinion since the start of the season. He's now boycotting and is going with his hartlepool supporting mate to away games in London, with other Charlton fans and a Roland out flag. He thought it was a laugh so posted it on the forum in case any other boycotters fancied it. People can change their opinion over a season without being a 'troll'.

If I got what you had said wrong, then sorry. I'm not gonna go through your posts to see exactly what you've said.
    You don't need to go through my posts. I've told you what I said. Thanks for the apology..
  • Options
    Very sad it has come to this, and never ever thought it would after seeing Charlton first team fixtures on well over 100 different away grounds since the 70s, but until a regime change I will be attending more Berwick Rangers games than Charlton games.

My choice, made for my reasons. I understand the decision to attend Hartlepool away games in the south , again I never thought I would understand going somewhere other than Charlton out of choice, but until Roland and his circus clear off we must all do what we think is right.