Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag do ideas

Comments

• Options
    AddickRam said:

https://www.thestagcompany.com/

locations uk and abroad, can choose activities that suit your party.

AddickRam said:

https://www.thestagcompany.com/

locations uk and abroad, can choose activities that suit your party.

Used these guys for the last 2 stags been on we're very good. Budapest (cheap beer) and Cardiff.
  • Options
    Hamburg is a fantastic shout, took me a week to get over a stag do there.
  • Options
    Also... Make the groom wear one of those shock collars that people have to stop their dogs from barking, zap him everytime he lifts his pint, fecking hilarious
  • Options

I arranged a football match for mine - did special t-shirts for teams etc... then onto pub then club. The football match was great -2-2 and I scored a goal! Was a great way to set the mood too and create a good thirst!

Did think about that bubble football, looks like carnage.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Also... Make the groom wear one of those shock collars that people have to stop their dogs from barking, zap him everytime he lifts his pint, fecking hilarious

Just YouTubed that - brilliant.
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Failing that, hire a midget for the night and handcuff the groom to them and proceed on the night to make it your mission to get said midget as drunk as possible
  • Options
    Barcelona is the best!
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Failing that, hire a midget for the night and handcuff the groom to them and proceed on the night to make it your mission to get said midget as drunk as possible
    I'm your man!
    Because you... often get midgets drunk?
  • Options
    Go with a close group of mates. Prague and Amsterdam for me. Both memorable weekends. London with 25 people was pointless and tiring. Don't understand why people feel the need to invite so many 'friends' when you'll never get around to talking to everyone, the group will never agree to the same ideas and you'll inevitably end up splitting up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

Go with a close group of mates. Prague and Amsterdam for me. Both memorable weekends. London with 25 people was pointless and tiring. Don't understand why people feel the need to invite so many 'friends' when you'll never get around to talking to everyone, the group will never agree to the same ideas and you'll inevitably end up splitting up.

Just hope they don't buy tickets in advance..........
  • Options
    What?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

What?

Do you remember our spat regards tickets in advance at Bury?

I wish I had Otto's wit!
  • Options

If you want to get drunk and get your end away then Hamburg is great. The main area of bars (Reeperbahn) is right next door to St Pauli as well if you're going during the football season. It also seems to attract a huge amount of german girls on their hen do's as well.

Off on a stag do there Friday, sounds like it's going to be fun!
  • Options
    Prague next Thursday for me on a stag do in group of 6. Any recommendations?! Or steer clear places!?
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Prague next Thursday for me on a stag do in group of 6. Any recommendations?! Or steer clear places!?

Go to Zizkov, only a five mins taxi from Wenceslas Square(the tourist trap).

Locals area and loads of boozers, enjoy the cheap prices and the pub crawls.

Prague is a fantastic city.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

If you want to get drunk and get your end away then Hamburg is great. The main area of bars (Reeperbahn) is right next door to St Pauli as well if you're going during the football season. It also seems to attract a huge amount of german girls on their hen do's as well.

Uh oh.
  • Options
    Dublin is the next one up for me next year. Two days golf then two days boozing. Better start taking a multi-vitamin now :-)
  • Options
    My nephew is a control freak so arranged his own stag do. It was the week leading up to his wedding in South Africa.

I couldn't make it due to work - but apparently the look on his mate's faces when they rocked up hungover to go cage diving with great white sharks was worth the hefty bill.
  • Options

Uh oh.
    It's alright Suze, I'll keep an eye on him ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Uh oh.
    It's alright Suze, I'll keep an eye on him ;-)
    Not surprisingly, that doesn't make me feel any better.
  • Options
    Imo the thing that makes a stag do are the people there. As long as it's a good group you'll have a good time regardless. That said the best dos I've been on have been:

Bucharest - cheap beer, cheap food and great women. Lots of cool places to go drinking and nightlife is decent.

Copenhagen - not cheap but people speak fluent English so very easy to get chatting to the locals, the nightlife is excellent and the females are very welcoming.

Bristol - bit different to what I'm used to on a stag but was two nights. Had a massive house out in the country that had a bar, karaoke machine, table tennis etc. Had a big old house party first night then on into Bristol the next day for an all dayer. Bristol is one of the best night's out in the UK imo.
  • Options
    Shag said:

Im home this weekend too @suzisausage

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

Very valid point. I had 12 close friends inc Father, Brother and Father in Law.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Imo the thing that makes a stag do are the people there. As long as it's a good group you'll have a good time regardless. That said the best dos I've been on have been:

Bucharest - cheap beer, cheap food and great women. Lots of cool places to go drinking and nightlife is decent.

Copenhagen - not cheap but people speak fluent English so very easy to get chatting to the locals, the nightlife is excellent and the females are very welcoming.

Bristol - bit different to what I'm used to on a stag but was two nights. Had a massive house out in the country that had a bar, karaoke machine, table tennis etc. Had a big old house party first night then on into Bristol the next day for an all dayer. Bristol is one of the best night's out in the UK imo.

If I had to have a stag do in England I'd settle for Liverpool.

The city is a bit rundown but has a cracking nightlife.
  • Options
    Used to enjoy staying over after away games in Liverpool. One night we went to a 60's club, a 70s club an 80s club and a 90's club all within about 300 yards of each other
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Seconded. Have had a couple of top nights out in Liverpool.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Yep not a bad shout had a good couple of nights there as well. Tbh any sort of city in the UK is likely to have all the ingredients you'd need to have a good stag do. Like I said as long as it's a good group location doesn't matter too much.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Seconded. Have had a couple of top nights out in Liverpool.
    One of the best ever UK nights out I've had was in Liverpool in 2006 I think, after England v Uraguay in a friendly, on a Wed night.

In the words of that annoying recent song "I wasn't expecting that".