Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best word to describe Piers Morgan

Comments

• Options
    Oh god, what's he done now?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Oppertunist.
  • Options
    Wankpuffin
  • Options
    Tit
  • Options
    Gobshite
  • Options
    MICROPHALLUS
  • Options
    Deceased?
  • Options
    Cuntface.
  • Options
    Insignificant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What has he done now - last I heard he had slated Ariana Grande for not going to the hospitals.

Has he piled in on her again tonight then?
  • Options
    Nobcheese!
  • Options

What has he done now - last I heard he had slated Ariana Grande for not going to the hospitals.

No.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

No.
    Ho ho ho........that shut you all up. Cant say I like or dislike him but at least wait to find out what he has said or done before abusing him.
  • Options
    Entertaining
  • Options
    Chizz said:

No.
    Saw that about a min after I saw this thread.

Made me wonder why we had the thread tbh. Doesn't make what he originally said ok - but he has apologised about as wholeheartedly as anyone can. Fair play.
  • Options
    I actually like watching him on 'This Morning'. Its boring when he's not on.
  • Options
    clever bloke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awfulhumanbeing
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited June 2017

Chizz said:

No.
    Ho ho ho........that shut you all up. Cant say I like or dislike him but at least wait to find out what he has said or done before abusing him.
    Sorry that doesn't excuse his original tweet. Totally nasty thing to say to a very young woman going through a traumatic event. He's a dick and an attention seeker and seems to think the world needs his opinions and approval. Can't believe he has a platform to spout this rubbish.
  • Options
    i think when he has a problem with something he can't move on beyond it, even when it is clear that it isn't the major issue it is in his mind. So he rants and raves but often misses the key points and angles. He is very poor, but he is on the TV as the guy Suzanne Reid hates - he is playing his opinionated role to make the programme more edgy - but it can fail badly on serious issues. Criticising Araina Grande is totally out of order for instance.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

I actually like watching him on 'This Morning'. Its boring when he's not on.

This
  • Options
    Personally I avoid him like the plague, ever since he faked stories about our armed forces torturing prisoners. The bloke is a parasite.
  • Options
    ignorable
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Watched him this morning for the first time on ITV and he gave someone from the government hell over the policing numbers and I was quite impressed .
    He's still a cock though

• Options
    Wasteman
  • Options
    Yes, it can work sometimes as he doesn't let people off the hook, but he doesn't have the right judgement on when to stop sometimes!
  • Options
    So it is some kind of thing, some kind of news that he passed judgement on somebody, and then some kind of thing that he apologises.
    The arrogance he assumes that people give a toss for his opinion on anything is what gets me.
    He is a nobody who has achieved nothing and has no talent for anything. My neighbours cat has more grace.