Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funeral songs

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Young lad I knew died tragically coming back from V Festival about 10 years ago at only 20.

Always remember the funeral as he had the baywatch theme tune.
  • Options
    In my will it states that my coffin has to brought into the chapel with 'Telstar' by the Tornados playing and for the following statement to be read 'the only thing that Simon had in common with Thatcher was that they both love this tune' !!!!
  • Options
    I need more time to think about this! But I've always thought the song to have as the curtains close at the Crem is "Fire" by the Crazy World of Arthur Brown.

To get everyone reaching for the tissues I'm thinking of "Be My Friend" by Free.

My Mum left no instructions so my sister and I had to guess. If there is an after-life I hope she approved of our choices.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    My father has requested Valley Floyd Road, with no words, be played on an organ, because it'll be a slow, sombre piece of music for those who don't know, but it might elicit a small smile for those who do.
  • Options
    I think I'd like 'don't worry, be happy'
  • Options
    Carried in to 'My Way' Frank Sinatra
    Coffin lowered 'Gangbang' Black Lace
  • Options
    Theresa May: Fields of Gold.