Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thunder lightning & heavy rain

Comments

• Options
    That’ll save watering the chrysanthemums... they’ve been washed away
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Drove home along M20 from junction 6 to 8 and visibility was dreadful with a lot of standing water. I kept in lane 1 but traffic was all flying past at crazy speeds. Some with no lights. People seem to think you can drive normally in bad conditions.

Not the middle lane? :wink:
    Definitely not - lane hogging is my pet hate!
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Drove home along M20 from junction 6 to 8 and visibility was dreadful with a lot of standing water. I kept in lane 1 but traffic was all flying past at crazy speeds. Some with no lights. People seem to think you can drive normally in bad conditions.

so it was you holding us all up......good job I flew past you doing 90 !! :smiley:
  • Options
    Watching that video, it feels like the rain will never stop.

• Options
    Driving up the m20 middle lane at 45 miles an hour I could not believe the amount of abuse I got today :smiley:
  • Options
    Just seen the most mental hailstorm. Never seen anything like it before. Pics soon.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Just seen the most mental hailstorm. Never seen anything like it before. Pics soon.

Whereabouts?
  • Options
    Great Wakering, Essex.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Impressive hailstones. Impressive spider too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was raining so heavily in Brighton that the train station was partly closed because the roof was leaking.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

so it was you holding us all up......good job I flew past you doing 90 !! :smiley:
    Went past you at 110 - heavy rainfall distracted me from my texting.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Went past you at 110 - heavy rainfall distracted me from my texting.
    I would have said hello as I went past but I was too drunk to speak.
  • Options
    Just been watching a cracking electrical storm in the South of France. Staggering ferocity.
    Can't beat a bit of thunder and Lightning.
  • Options

Just been watching a cracking electrical storm in the South of France. Staggering ferocity.

And you're in Crayford ?????
  • Options

Not quite sure how I'm in Crayford. Am I missing something?
  • Options

You’re missing Fosters for £2:90 a pint in the Bear and Ragged Staff.
  • Options

You’re missing Fosters for £2:90 a pint in the Bear and Ragged Staff.
    Better pack my bags now then!
  • Options

Sorry, mate. Just having a funny five minutes - supposed to be a joke !

That'll teach me....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Monster of a storm early hours in Majorca today.
  • Options
    Electric storm in the Sevenoaks area tonight 
  • Options
    Has Sevenoaks moved @Chizz ?

Brexit and all that 

• Options
    Just heard thunder in Bexley 
  • Options
    Just heard thunder in Bexley 
    You sure you’ve not just followed through? 
  • Options

Petts Wood is blue spot.  The sky has been awesome last 30 mins or so.  So many strikes!
  • Options
    What a superb show tonight.  Sitting outside getting wet, but it's warm and awesome watching the power of nature.

Just wish the dog could enjoy it as well instead of cowering in the utility room.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Lots of lightening down here on the Sussex coast late last night and early this morning but not much thunder or rain. Some of the lightening was quite spectacular. Walking the dog about 8pm last night, looking out to sea you could see the lightening slowly coming in towards shore. It was great to watch.