Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any 'new' boycotters for this season?

13»

Comments

• Options
    So far the way this transfer window is going it's making my decision piss easy
  • Options
    Will do more away games than home unless there is a massive change of strategy and player recruitment
  • Options
    Everything is regardless except for Roland buggering off. Until then I will not spend my money on it

As soon as they sell I will be buying my season ticket back
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Renewed last season only because I was worried about losing my seat as a result of the £175 offer. No such concerns this year. My dad still wants to go, so I would imagine he'll renew and my two brothers and I will share one season ticket between us.

I'd like to say I'm boycotting on principal, and there is an element of that. But the main thing is that it's just so boring - most weeks I follow the other scores on my phone or chat to the bloke next to me whilst a terrible football match goes on in the background.

Don't worry there'll be music in the bars soon with the game on tv, so you can have a beer & a dance & watch the replay should we manage to score a goal :smile:
    2nd season boycott for me, won't return until they've completely gone.
  • Options

Almost 4,700 season tickets sold with 5 days to go to renew 2016/17 season tickets. How many will we sell by 5pm on Saturday 10th June?

— Lincoln City FC (@LincolnCity_FC) June 6, 2017
  • Options
    Have we bought anybody yet?
  • Options
    Just received a letter reminding me to renew.

Dear SMT, I hadn't forgotten, I am waiting to see what you do in the summer.

Which means I probably won't renew!
  • Options
    Haven't renewed. First year since 99. Only looking forward to pompey away to be honest
  • Options

Almost 4,700 season tickets sold with 5 days to go to renew 2016/17 season tickets. How many will we sell by 5pm on Saturday 10th June?

— Lincoln City FC (@LincolnCity_FC) June 6, 2017

Have they all got modified Deloreans in Lincoln ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have we bought anybody yet?

No, player's are boycotting.