Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Daft things you've said to someone you fancied

Following on from the Sunday Question thread, what are the daftest things you've actually said to someone you've fancied?

Comments

• You remind me of my mum...
  • Do you think your sister would join us in a threesome?
  • Do you like trains ?
  • I love you
  • I used to work with one of the nicest guys you could meet but had zero self confidence and was hopeless with women. He told me that he had met a lovely girl in a bar and they'd been chatting all night and getting on really well. At the end of the night, even though he was pissed, he didn't have the nerve to ask her out but instead said "I'm going to go home and masturbate thinking of you tonight"

He didn't see her again.

How many times have we all done that (without telling the lady in question I stress !!!)
  • Would you like to come and see Charlton reserves next week?
  • I do

Was waiting for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to work with one of the nicest guys you could meet but had zero self confidence and was hopeless with women. He told me that he had met a lovely girl in a bar and they'd been chatting all night and getting on really well. At the end of the night, even though he was pissed, he didn't have the nerve to ask her out but instead said "I'm going to go home and masturbate thinking of you tonight"

He didn't see her again.

How can you not have the nerve to ask to ask her out but have the nerve to say that?!

He didn't see her again.

How can you not have the nerve to ask to ask her out but have the nerve to say that?!
    I asked him the same thing at the time and he didnt know.

He didn't see her again.

I asked him the same thing at the time and he didnt know.
    Admit it Dave it was you wasn't it: )
  • will you marry me
  • "That's OK, pay me back when you can afford it."
  • 'How was it for you? I didn't feel it'
  • I have always had zero confidence in the old romantic department.
    Anyway a girlfriend I had been going out with for a year or so once said to me:
    'You're quite good looking in the dark'.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2017
    I'm a Charlton fan.
  • I work with a bloke who told a girl he'd buy her a car.... if he could do her up the arse
  • What car did he buy her?
  • Jesus I've lost track of how many stupid things I've said over the years.
  • iaitch said:

What car did he buy her?

He didn't, she couldn't reverse.
  • 'I've been taking pictures of you when you're not looking'.....'No it's not weird, I do it to lots of girls.'
  • I work with a bloke who told a girl he'd buy her a car.... if he could do her up the arse

Did he take it for a test drive up the marmite motorway?
  • No he was a learner so couldn't go on the motorway but he did use Bourneville Boulevard.