Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket - World Champions Trophy 2017

Comments

• Options
    Where is this rain?
  • Options
    Not raining yet. Australia will struggle to bat for 20 overs to complete the match, if the weather forecast is accurate
  • Options
    Saw a lot of unbrellas going up in the crowd & thought that would be it. It needs to hurry up!!
  • Options
    cmon rain.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Covers are on. Doubt they'll be any more play now as rain is forecast all evening
  • Options

Covers are on. Doubt they'll be any more play now as rain is forecast all evening

England win the group after every other match is washed out...
  • Options
    Oh dear. They're playing again. I expect Australia to tee off here
  • Options
    How did Bangladesh go from 181-6 to 182 all out??? Dreadful - looks like they completely gave up as soon as Iqbal lost his wicket.
  • Options
    Whats the weather like in SE London ? looks gloomy on thread.
  • Options
    Fizz nearly got Smith first ball.Thats the place to bowl at him, leg stump and full and pack leg side field.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And off they go for rain with 16 overs bowled
  • Options
    I'd feel really sorry for Australia if they don't get 20 overs in

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
  • Options
    It would be such a shame.

Cmon rain.

TBH the rain got them out of jail in the first game.
  • Options

I'd feel really sorry for Australia if they don't get 20 overs in

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Me too
    Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
  • Options
    Does it look like its gonna keep raining in S London ? (asks me under blue skies in Luxembourg)
  • Options
    Still raining.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
  • Options
    Can't see anymore play today.. shame!!!!

Enjoyed the Ambrose masterclass on sky
  • Options

Can't see anymore play today.. shame!!!!

Enjoyed the Ambrose masterclass on sky

I met Ambrose at Lord's once and he is a very intimidating man
  • Options
    Play to resume at 8.30
  • Options
    Just about to go back on & it started raining again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options

How unlucky is that - twice in a minute they try to go out and both times it starts to rain.
  • Options

How unlucky is that - twice in a minute they try to go out and both times it starts to rain.
    Oh, that is such bad luck. I really feel for Australia - just like they would feel for us in the same situation.
  • Options
    Whats happening ? - i've just got replays of previous games on my stream.
  • Options
    At a major tournament like this, the icc should have the power to move the start time at 24 hours notice. I know it's a ball ache for spectators who are expecting a 1.30 start, but everyone knew the forecast & a 10.30 am start would've meant a full game, which is surely better for the tournament!
  • Options
    Or, more pertinently, if its a 11 start, and its raining at 11, then the start time moves potentially to 2pm.
  • Options
    Match abandoned
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Oh what a shame.

Means if next Saturday is rained off then Oz are out. Laugh.

Yet, you always know that forever Oz fans will say that English weather stopped us.
    Then again , the rain helped them out v NZ as they were almost certain to lose.
    Wenkers.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    What i dont understand is that the commentators were saying that if its rained off then Bangladesh are out. But surely, if Bangla beat NZ and Eng beat NZ and Oz then NZ will have 1 point and Bangla will have 4 points and OZ having 2 points ?
  • Options
    The weather is pretty cold as well, it would have been terrible conditions to play in, even if it had stopped raining.

The weather has really deteriorated from last Thursday, when I got sunburnt at The Oval from a part of me I managed to miss when applying suncream!