Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options

eoin Doyle in 2010 would have been a good signing. Long past his best, they may as well sign Dave kitson and go for the hat trick of has beens

Ciftci is 25, hardly a 'has been'!
    Huh?
    Todd above said sign Kitson for a hat-trick of has beens - Kitson, Ciftci and Doyle. I replied saying Ciftci is not a has been as he is only 25. Not sure what part of that you didn't get to be honest.
    Ciftci has wasted his talent a bit like watt has. He has had one good season in his career and failed to score in the polish league last year. He will end up driving a bus in turkey.
    I actually said yesterday that Ciftci was a troublemaker. Like Watt, cannot be classified as a has been though. In fact, have either ever actually done anything other than offer promise?
  • Options
    PSG set to sign Mbappe for 128m, but apparently set to get round FFP by signing him initially on a years loan. Lucas Moura will move to Monaco as part of the deal.

PSG also still trying to sign Fabinho from Monaco as well.
  • Options
    Dougie Freedman back at Crystal Palace as sporting director, in house replacement when they sack the manager.
  • Options
    Harry Forrester: Rangers midfielder joins AFC Wimbledon on season-long loan deal. Another we were supposed to be interested in
  • Options
    Ibrahimovic has signed a new one year deal with Man Utd...
  • Options

Zlatan, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, that is an impressive bunch of forwards, without even considering what the likes of Pogba can do
  • Options

A great inspiration to the young players too
  • Options

Zlatan, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, that is an impressive bunch of forwards, without even considering what the likes of Pogba can do
    And two of the best attacking midfielders in the league in Mata and Mkhitaryan
  • Options

Unfortunately, will not be fit until December
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Totally agree, what great atttacking options. The problem will be when one of them loses the ball, turns around and sees Phil jones as the last line of defence
    Matic has that covered.
  • Options

Totally agree, what great atttacking options. The problem will be when one of them loses the ball, turns around and sees Phil jones as the last line of defence
    Matic has that covered.
    United look strong going forward. Questions marks over defence but I think Bailly will eliminate some of those questions as I reckon he's going to have a good season. Full backs bit weak aswell and could be vulnerable to liked of Hazard and Liverpools but I can see them winning title definitely
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41048242

West Brom sign Oliver Burke from RB Leipzig.
  • Options
    Snodgrass having medical at Villa this afternoon, 1 year loan.

Good signing that for Villa
  • Options
    Scoham said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41048242

West Brom sign Oliver Burke from RB Leipzig.

Lovely. Strong rumour that palarse wanted him. Oh well :)
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Snodgrass having medical at Villa this afternoon, 1 year loan.

Good signing that for Villa

Weird how short and unsuccessful his West Ham career was, when you consider how good he was in the first half of the season for Hull
  • Options
    Dembele to Barca for €150mill. Silly season continues
  • Options

Barcelona spending that Neymar money wisely to strengthen their defense and midfield....oh wait.
  • Options

Eoin Doyle to Plymouth as well as Ciftci.

Blimey I remember reading Plymouth had a Striker shortage prior to facing us the other week... they've certainly sorted that issue if they get him, hasnt really worked out since he left Chesterfield but was banging in the goals at this level last time.

We on the other hand have sat on our hands in terms of our own Striker shortage!!
    I wonder if we've bid for their striker who got the goals against us! Jervis?
  • Options

Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele for a fee that could rise to 147m euros (£135.5m).

Barca will pay an initial 105m euros (£96.8m) for the France international, 20, who has agreed a five-year contract and will undergo a medical on Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelsea agree fee for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with Arsenal
  • Options
    Sanchez hands in a transfer request.
  • Options

Matic has that covered.
    United look strong going forward. Questions marks over defence but I think Bailly will eliminate some of those questions as I reckon he's going to have a good season. Full backs bit weak aswell and could be vulnerable to liked of Hazard and Liverpools but I can see them winning title definitely
    How many Liverpools are there? ;-)
  • Options
    Midfielder Ravel Morrison, 24, is set to join Mexican club Atlas on a season-long loan deal from Lazio. (La Aficion - in Spanish)
  • Options
    City have offered Raheem Sterling + money for Sanchez, the deals seem to be mental this year.

Probably be a win-win for both teams that as no way would Wenger stump up the money for Sterling in the open market and they are going to lose Sanchez for nothing anyway. City are also clearly better as they need another finisher as they still seem a bit reliant on Aguero for goals (+ Jesus getting there admittedly).
  • Options
    Sone Aluko is going from Fulham to Reading for £7.5m
  • Options

as Dizzee Rascal would say 'bbbbbbbbbbonkers'

• Options
    What if Sterling refuses to join Arsenal?
  • Options

as Dizzee Rascal would say 'bbbbbbbbbbonkers'

Don't speak for me.