Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What sort of watch do you wear to a game?

I choose a chronograph to time each half.

Comments

• Options
    Do you keep stats of how long is actually played compared to the time the ref actually adds on?
  • Options
    I use an 'Alex Ferguson' if we're winning at 90mins? It's time up.
    If we're losing at 90mins? It demands 6mins of additional time.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    a rolex :-)

not really, but a chronograph although I never use the features
  • Options
    I start counting!
  • Options
    One that's 88 minutes too fast so I can get out and stop watching this crap ASAP.
  • Options

I start counting!

Must get really distracting when the fans start berating the Goalkeeper for timewasting and start shouting out the number of seconds he's holding on to the ball for?
  • Options
    Why is it that every game at the valley kicks off about 3 minutes late. Being a moany old git it annoys me.
    So I have an idea, whatever watch or clock they use at the valley could they please fast forward it 3 minutes so that we can actually kick off on time.
    Rant over
  • Options
    I often use a wind up.
  • Options

Why is it that every game at the valley kicks off about 3 minutes late. Being a moany old git it annoys me.
    So I have an idea, whatever watch or clock they use at the valley could they please fast forward it 3 minutes so that we can actually kick off on time.
    Rant over

You're right.
    We're always the last or one of the last games to finish up on soccer Satrúday whenever we're at home.

Something I've become accustomed to in the last season. Thanks Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I start counting!

Must get really distracting when the fans start berating the Goalkeeper for timewasting and start shouting out the number of seconds he's holding on to the ball for?
    Used to be but hard to hear fans now thanks to Roly and Meire.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    It would tend to be a Rolex ;-)

Well it will be soon as my dear lady wife is buying me one for my 60th - that's if the dealer can get hold of the one I've ordered.

Yes I know I'm a very lucky boy!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Do you keep stats of how long is actually played compared to the time the ref actually adds on?

And you know sure as anything the first comment at HT and FT is the delta between what was played and has been recorded.

Apple watch - horrendous waste of money. It's basically my health insurer's youth offender tag.
  • Options
    Sun dial for me, after yet another home defeat I can usually be seen impaling a RD doll on it.
  • Options
    Cheapo Swatch Irony.

(My 47-year old wind-up Omega gets upset by too much clapping. Or at least I imagine it might. Although, in fairness too much clapping has not actually been a problem in recent seasons.)
  • Options
    Depends which day the game is on. Saturday would be a hublot, Sunday is always the Panerai, Tuesday Patek Philippe Wednesday is obviously the Bremont.

• Options
    Can't wait until the football is back...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Mickey Mouse wears a Katrien Meire watch.

Would you trust the time on the Katrien Meire watch??

I don't think so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Avia Polar Star. 20 years old but still going strong.
  • Options
    Android smartwatch, less flashy than the apple variety
  • Options
    If travelling up North I wear a nice Tag Heur number, with a short sleeved t-shirt.
  • Options
    An Omega Seamaster Automatic Chrononometer. Well, I did until all the hands fell off and now I have to pay a fortune to get it serviced. So in the meantime, it's a Broadarrow diver's watch with 007 Nato strap.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Mickey Mouse wears a Katrien Meire watch.

Ah, the old Ali McLeod joke returns after many years.
  • Options
    I will not give this regime the steam off my piss, let alone a gander at my Logines...
  • Options
    Stevelamb said:

I often use a wind up.

Yes. I bet you do.
  • Options
    Do Boycotters wear a Don't Watch ?
  • Options
    A Tony Wattch.