Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Allardyce quits Palace?

12346»

Comments

• Palace and 'total football' really doesnt fit .

If De Boer tries to get Palace playing total football, hopefully it'll completely backfire

"Delaney tried to dribble out of defence, but lost the ball to Aguero to make it 7 nil" etc
    All this after Pardew was the man to take them to 'the next level'.

That club is the football equivalent of a clueless outsider
  • edited June 2017

Palace and 'total football' really doesnt fit .

Palace and "total wankers" does though
    And always will.
  • which decade will we finish above these croydon geeks
  • edited June 2017
    Get a chuckle over people claiming Palace are a joke when they are in the PL and have a manager with Champions League experience and we are down here with Robinson.
  • Sage said:

Hmmm give me no class and their position every day of the fucking week

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

History tells us that things work in cycles. Our time will come again when they are struggling.
    Spill the beans, you have heard of a take over, haven't you.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017
    De boer will just end up being like solskjaer taking over at cardiff, won everything at one club but just can't do it anywhere else.
  • So they've spent four years in the Prem playing, if we're being nice, high tempo, counter attacking football. They spent however much money on the players last summer and January to play said style. Now they're hiring a manager who will play a completely different system that their players almost certainly won't be able to play? That's a bit silly in my book.
  • As the song goes

The Addicks will rise and the Eagles will fall.
    We are the Charlton the greatest of all.

F#$@k em
  • Sage said:

Get a chuckle over people claiming Palace are a joke when they are in the PL and have a manager with Champions League experience and we are down here with Robinson.

Even with them in the Premier League and us where we are with Roland as our owner, I would still rather be us than them. We will always have a type of class about us that Palace will never have.
    100%
  • edited June 2017

Palarse haven't been in the third tier since getting promoted from it in 1977 (the season I began watching footy)
    They have had two FA cup final appearances and a third place top flight finish in those years as well as 14 seasons in the top flight .
    Its been 60 years since we were in the top flight and they were in the third tier .

Thank goodness for the Jimmy Seed era and sha la la la la la la la

This cycle wants to give us something back now surely our 7 consecutive prem seasons are wearing thin in the argument stakes .

Edit : thank god it's not millwall

Sha la la la la la la la will never be forgotten and will always give me pleasure ...combined with the fact that it really got up their nose :smile:
  • So they've spent four years in the Prem playing, if we're being nice, high tempo, counter attacking football. They spent however much money on the players last summer and January to play said style. Now they're hiring a manager who will play a completely different system that their players almost certainly won't be able to play? That's a bit silly in my book.

If hiring a manager to play a different system gets them relegated then there is nothing silly about it.
  • If it is Frank de Boer it will not be so long before he is booted out of the door.Costing Palace more money he can then go back home and put his feet up with a sack full of money.

Football with him will send Palace fans running for the hills,before the fall.

Looking good Frank ,keep up the fine work .
  • Well goodbye Frank ,that was even quick for you. Good backpass by the way text book from AJAX.