Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eric Clapton - Royal Albert Hall (Spare Ticket)

I am unable to attend on Wednesday (24th May) and consequently have a spare single ticket available for Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall. Ticket is a 9th Row seat on the Arena floor (unbelievably close to stage). If anybody is interested, please drop me a message

* Support act is Doyle Bramhall II who himself is an amazing Texan blues guitarist / singer

Comments

• Options
    How much?
  • Options
    Crackin gigs these, I went to a couple years ago.
  • Options
    I watched one on the BBC once, well worth the license fee.
  • Options
    Any joy shifting it so far?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    No interest unfortunately. A couple of similar tickets, but slightly lesser quality seats sold on stub hub for between £500-£750 but I didn't have the time to put it on there. As a fan I had intended to go myself, not profit through a third party site
  • Options
    I would normally have taken you up in it but away with work Wednesday. Girlfriend is there this evening, hopefully gig is good.
  • Options
    Wowza! Would be interested but wouldn't be able to afford anything like that I'm afraid. Hope you manage to get a last minute offer. :smile:
  • Options
    I'm not looking for anything like the £500+ they were selling for on StubHub. It's £300 to anyone who wants it
  • Options
    Used to go faithfully every year to EC's Albert Hall residency in the late 80s and 90s. Not sure Id want to see him now in his dotage. His band takes a lot of the strain these days with Carack. Getting a couple of numbers. I'd certainly not pay £300 even if I had it spare. Gig tickets these days are just nuts prices. Guess this one falls into the "it might be the last chance"!category. Your best bet might be unloading it to a tout.
  • Options
    What's the face value?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to the yearly Albert Hall concerts for years. Eric a real hero. About 3 years ago I went to the Albert Hall and was very disappointed, Paul Carrick took a lot of vocals and there were two support guitarists who took most of the leads. If Eric has problems meeting his past high standards then fair enough. Odd enough about 2 years ago he played a small gig at Ian Bothams charity Birthday cricket match and was excellent.
  • Options
    I just sold the ticket on StubHub for £699 which is crazy as face value was £150 (nearer £200 with all the booking fees etc). I've seen Clapton many times over past 30 years and as mentioned above, at 72 years old he does fall quite short of his (imo) prime during the 1990's. I am gutted not to be going but it was only ticking the 'last time' box I guess
  • Options
    Fucking hell. My girlfriend was in a box for this last night and the tickets had face value £75 each bit because the purchaser is blond and registered disabled paid less.

That sort of money is totally mental.
  • Options

Fucking hell. My girlfriend was in a box for this last night and the tickets had face value £75 each bit because the purchaser is blond and registered disabled paid less.

Especially when some lad on Charlton life tries to sell you one for double what he paid ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Especially when some lad on Charlton life tries to sell you one for double what he paid ;)
    That's assuming I paid face value myself. I too got the ticket through an agency and paid just short of £280
  • Options

Great to see that a disabled person gets a concession price. But I'm really surprised they give discounts for hair colour too.