Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL - Lawrie Wilson - Would you resign him?

124»

Comments

• Options
    YES
    Adequate at this level, which would represent a step up from the average this shower has managed to sign in the last 3 years. LW usually gave of his all and maybe he has learned to cross the ball vaguely towards a teammate. Sols ain't gonna be fit for all of a 50+ game season and we ain't seen any credible deputies at right-back since the curtain rose on the toxic pantomime. Whether the gobby scouse lardbucket rates LW, or even knows who he is, would be crucial cos if karl's comedy-random-player-generator doesn't pick him he's got no chance
  • Options
    NO
    Heart says yes but head says no.
  • Options
    YES
    Signing for Port Vale......
  • Options
    YES
    We need experience as well as youth so I say "yes".
  • Options
    YES
    Have we signed him yet?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    NO
    A good lad, but don't think he's good enough to be more than a back up to Solly, I'd rather sign someone better than Solly, that forces competition at right back
  • Options
    YES
    sam3110 said:

A good lad, but don't think he's good enough to be more than a back up to Solly, I'd rather sign someone better than Solly, that forces competition at right back

Barnes will have his place very soon in my opinion... if he isn't sold.
  • Options
    YES
    Yes. Good for the squad.
  • Options
    NO
    No..not good enough end of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YES
    My original vote was yes, but if I could redo it now it'd be no. Seems like a lovely man. Always worked hard, and would provide some good versatility. But we have a lot of depth on the flanks, and I think Aaron Barnes is going to provide good cover for Solly, and if he really grows he has all the tools to challenge Solly.
  • Options
    NO
    Absolutely not. Can you imagine the arguments between him and Holmes about which are the best hair care products?
  • Options
    YES
    Gone to Port Vale hasn't he?