Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POLL - Lawrie Wilson - Would you resign him?

Comments

• YES
    Bit harsh to make him resign before he'd even signed.
  • NO
    Thought it would be a bit more 50/50 to be honest. Guess we are crying out for players we can relate to.
  • YES
    Probably only player we could sign that I'll have heard of...
  • NO

Thought it would be a bit more 50/50 to be honest. Guess we are crying out for players we can relate to.

I agree but just testing to see if you two blue squares when you quote someone else with a blue square.
  • YES

I agree but just testing to see if you two blue squares when you quote someone else with a blue square.
    No
  • YES

No
    Maybe.
  • YES

No
    Maybe.
    Was hoping for a green/yellow for a maybe.
  • YES
    That's' a red card canters.
  • YES
    When we sell Solly to Gillingham I'm done with going to the Valley until Roland has no interest in the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• YES
    Yes, in the hope he is still the same player.

Note to Daisy- if you read this and sign him in the hope I and other fans will be happy with your CEO skills, forget it. Resign.
  • YES
    We need characters like him at the club
  • YES
    Yes. A decent winger who could also play full-back. Having said that, he's no replacement for Ricky Holmes, although he would be brought in as a sweetener to Holmes being sold on.
  • YES
    Yes.
  • NO
    Maybe.

We need a right back / midfielder. Who else is available? I liked him and I think his versatlity and passion for the club would be useful

However, in a straight choice between say Nathan Byrne and Lawrie it would be a no.
  • YES
    Hell yes. He was a 'Charlton' player what he lacked in ability he more then made up for in effort. Sign him up
  • Yes defo, right attitude, grafter, gives his all, more than some of the shit we've signed and cover for Solly.
  • NO
    I think people are forgetting about his last season for us under Peeters when he was awful - I know some will say that Peeters undermined him but the Brighton home game stands out as a truly inept and can't be arsed performance - a year on from his 2 goal match winning game against the same team under Powell - he was sh1te and then alright and then sh1te again
  • YES
    Can't remember what I voted so I'm commenting to check.
  • YES
    Maybe after we have made a couple of signings the result may be different.
  • Sponsored links:

• YES
    Redhenry said:

Maybe after we have made a couple of signings the result may be different.

Good point. Right now I'd take anyone with experience in league 1 let alone the championship.
  • YES
    Great squad player, great attitude.
  • YES
    A good decent league one player who is better than Nathan Byrne who he would replace.
  • NO
    Close shout but we should be putting together a side good enough for the championship and if Bolton don't think he is then that's good enough for me, he is unlikely to improve at this stage of his career
  • NO
    we should be trying to sign someone like Callum, not like a Lawrie ((:>)
  • Dunno. I've not seen enough of him playing recently to say if he'd be an improvement on what we currently have, and while it'd be good to have more Charlton type players in the squad, I'm not sure I'd wish it on him.
  • YES
    Deffo a trier
  • YES
    Can we resign Morgan fox as well?
  • YES
    Absolutely would. Decent at Rb or Rm.
  • edited May 2017
    YES
    In League One is is a total no brainer - not so in the Championship, but we are in League One.