Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best kabab

2»

Comments

• The kebab house by the Swan & Mitre pub years ago was so popular that you would queue to get served but well worth it.
  • Is that a historic kebab @badger or still going?
  • Am hungry
  • Is that a historic kebab @badger or still going?

Legendary in it's day.
  • My local is kebabies near bexleyheath station but the best kebabs are the Albany park grill
  • There was a place in Braintree that delivered a Yogurtlu Kebab. Kebab meat with yogurt and a tomato sauce. Amazing!

Struggled to find it since :-(

Braintree had an award winning Indian, next village along had award winning Thai and Chinese restaurants. T'was a great place to live for a foodie
  • Can honestly say, even after over twenty years of a morsel of meat not passing my lips, I still get the odd craving for kebab meat. It was dirty good.

I can put you in touch with some "people" I know if you're clucking.
  • Shish Co. Widmore Rd Bromley

Is that the one by the Oak @SuedeAdidas ?

My local but never tried it.

Good or just local?

Good or just local?
    Yup...that's the one. Have never been in there and only used for deliveries.....but it's a notch above your usual High St takeway place IMO.

I also like the fact that they deliver it with the meat, salad and bread separately packed (I hate soggy Pita).

Chicken and Lamb combo shish is my favourite.

Definitely worth a go!
  • The one with least flies on it
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2017

Shish Co. Widmore Rd Bromley

Good or just local?
    Yup...that's the one. Have never been in there and only used for deliveries.....but it's a notch above your usual High St takeway place IMO.

I also like the fact that they deliver it with the meat, salad and bread separately packed (I hate soggy Pita).

Definitely worth a go!
    Not really my thing but as Henry Jnr now work in the Oak he might bring one home after a shift soon.
  • Lale Kebab. Eltham Highstreet.

My favourite name for a kebab house however goes to 'Abrakebabra' in Shirley.
  • Used to get delivery from Mindos when we lived in new Eltham, their Adana was the bollox
  • Used to get delivery from Mindos when we lived in new Eltham,their Adana was the bollox

It could well have been!
  • None Dirty food
  • barnehurst kebab locally further afield bosphorus kebab south kensington
  • Lale's in Eltham get my vote
  • The Meze, Bexleyheath.
  • The Meze, Bexleyheath.

1 out of 5 hygiene rating...

Good or just local?

Definitely worth a go!
    Soggy pita is the best part of a Kebab the best part
  • Sponsored links:

• Best Kebab in Lee Green. Despite not having been there for two years owing to university commitments, when I did pitch up there after that absence, they still knew my order.

... That's not a good thing is it

Good or just local?

Definitely worth a go!
    Soggy pita is the best part of a Kebab the best part
    What about biscuits?
  • Lale and Ziyafet both Eltham High Street, pukka