Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Tisdale

Other than SCP and Curbs...

I would love to have this guy as our manager.

Done a great job at Exeter for years now and had them playing some lovely stuff in League One with minimal resources.

Comments

• He's on pretty decent money there I believe. Always here good things about him from those that have worked with him.
  • Great Manager... Really pleased that the owner stuck by him when they were struggling at the bottom of the League this season...

A lot of fans were calling for his head apparently!!
  • Ever since he wore double denim at the Valley @Riscardo has had a downer on him.
  • If I remember rightly, the clothing and dress sense comes from his friendship with a guy called Ray who apparently founded Ted Baker. He always got us free clothes back in the day at uni when Ted Baker were trying to make a name and expand
  • Quality manager.
  • Paul Tisdale manager, Terry Skiverton, assistant, Jose Riga director of football and Yann Kermorgant first team coach.
    Where's Cabbles, when you need him?.
  • If I remember rightly, the clothing and dress sense comes from his friendship with a guy called Ray who apparently founded Ted Baker. He always got us free clothes back in the day at uni when Ted Baker were trying to make a name and expand

Still does I think.