Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton v Blackpool

Comments

• Options
    Nan's willy what a dreadful thought.
  • Options
    last minute Grecian goal .. Carlisle OUTTTTT
  • Options

the quality here is very high though .. and a well deserved equaliser .. Blackpool will believe that there is a just God

you must of been watching a fair bit of Charlton this season if you think the quality is high here
    .. for fourth tier teams, the quality is high as is the entertainment value .. and yes, I saw far too much rubbish from CAFC last season
    agreed entertainment value is very good.

looks as if we're not going up next season. Exeter scoring late winner against Carlisle.
  • Options
    Blackpool right on top here
  • Options
    there you go
  • Options
    Unbelievable Jeff

the pool have done it
  • Options
    Exeter v Blackpool
  • Options
    divine retribution for that tart Hylton's dive ((:>)
  • Options
    Didn't care until the dive and the home fans acting up, now happy Blackpool are on the way to Wembley. Their fans deserve it anyway.
  • Options
    Enjoyed that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey. Two mad semi finals.
  • Options

Nan's willy what a dreadful thought.

he made ALL the difference ((:>)
  • Options
    mad how both games are decided in the last seconds and both games end 6-5 aggregate. 22 goals! who said the play offs are cagey?
  • Options
    What a game and what a finish. Well done Blackpool.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

What a game and what a finish. Well done Blackpool.

ear ear !!
  • Options
    Serves Hylton right for that awful dive for the pen .Shame for Nathan Jones though
  • Options
    Whats with the Blackpool guy wearing his birds sports bra?
  • Options
    all the playoffs are Norf v Sarf
  • Options
    Hope Blackpool don't go up. They normally relegate us!
  • Options
    Spurs may have scored 6 tonight against the last seasons champions but the Luton v Blackpool tie was a proper game of football with plenty of passion if a little short on skill. I rather have that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wanted Luton because of Nathan, until the pen. Glad they lost.
  • Options

Spurs may have scored 6 tonight against the last seasons champions but the Luton v Blackpool tie was a proper game of football with plenty of passion if a little short on skill. I rather have that.

Couldn't agree more. The Play-Off games have been brilliant this week and the Luton V Blackpool game tonight was the best game i've seen all season.
  • Options
    Watched last 10 mins Exeter game, flicked over for last 10 mins of Blackpool game. Great telly!
  • Options
    Unfortunately I've not been able to watch any of the games, but what a pair of games the League 2 playoff semis have been- Both 6-5on agg, both settled by goals at 90+5 in the second leg.

I don't know what it is about the play-offs that seems to encourage a teams to just go for it. So many cup finals, or big games with lots riding on them turn into cagey affairs, but it hardly ever seems to be the case with these matches.

Best part of the whole football season by a mile.

• Options
    So how many Blackpool fans will actually go to the final? Wembley could be VERY empty, I can't imagine Exeter taking many...
  • Options
    I think the boycotting Blackpool fans will be out in huge numbers as its an ideal platform to protest against the Oinkstons. I hope so anyway.
  • Options
    Anything that makes an Oyston happy is a bad thing.
  • Options

So how many Blackpool fans will actually go to the final? Wembley could be VERY empty, I can't imagine Exeter taking many...

How many do you envisage Exeter taking? I'd guess they'd have 25k, if not 30k there.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    exeter and plymouth both potentially absolute slap of a journeys

edit; exeter st davids only 2 hours from london not too bad at all.

blackpool and exeter havent done before so either way will be a new ground for me.
  • Options
    TEL said:

I think the boycotting Blackpool fans will be out in huge numbers as its an ideal platform to protest against the Oinkstons. I hope so anyway.

Don't think they will. Calling for a total boycott.