Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    1StevieG said:

1StevieG said:

Not going to blow too much smoke up Millwalls arse but look at how they are set up. Manager is an ex player who knows the club and how to get a game out of his players. Bar the fact they have more than their fair share of knuckledraggers, their owners have found the right combination to get out of this piss pot league. This is what fucks me off.

Roland could of done that by just supporting Powell. i am 100% certain we would be in the premiership by now.
    I know this has been done to death and probably doesn't need to be mentioned again but not only the manager but holding onto some of the players we had.
    well we only have to look at Yann and Stevens.

1StevieG said:

Not going to blow too much smoke up Millwalls arse but look at how they are set up. Manager is an ex player who knows the club and how to get a game out of his players. Bar the fact they have more than their fair share of knuckledraggers, their owners have found the right combination to get out of this piss pot league. This is what fucks me off.

Roland could of done that by just supporting Powell. i am 100% certain we would be in the premiership by now.
    If Powell had been given anywhere near the kind of money to spend that Roland and Driesen blew on dross, then yes. 100%.

We saw what he did with a million or so. The evidence was there.
    a couple of million and let powell do his thing. yeah there would be mistakes but i really do believe with the right support no doubt of prem. anyway as has been said, most of us know this and we don't want to over shadow Millwalls achievement.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Classy millwall fans have made a few friends at Bradford. Their manager McCall said he wouldn't mind thumping a few cos they were giving it to a few of the Bradford players when they got on the pitch.
  • Options
    you would of thought Minto could of slagged them off a bit.
  • Options
    25May98 said:

Well done Millwall. You have a good manager who is a Millwall man, a never give up attitude on the pitch and ultimately that has got you promoted.
    Credit where it is due.

Bollocks to them, there jammy majority of there "fans" are pricks, and they ruin everything they do with there general act like cunts because we're millwall etc

Far too many photos of men today with clenched fists majority are probably just there for a day on the Stella and packets.

charlton promotion millwall relegation 24/1
  • Options
    So predictable zzzzz

Look you have and always will outcunt us.
    Now go and enjoy your comfortable 2 leg win over Scunthorpe and your dramatic last minute promotion winner over Bradford and let us get on with hating our owners and our own lame fans , thanks

Surprised how many didn't turn their telly off at the end , that was too painful to watch them mugs celebrating .
    Still those who did got rewarded with seeing West Ham fans piss off the millwall manager and players

Stay classy scum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At 16:36. I knew they would win, just had that feeling. So this has at least taken the edge off them winning. These 4-6 extra points next season could save us from relegation
  • Options
    I missed the first half hour but I thought that, in a tight game, Millwall deserved it on the basis of their second half performance. They've reaped the benefits of continuity and a settled team, both on and off the pitch, and I think that Neil Harris deserves a lot of respect for the job he's done. If only our absent overlord wasn't so utterly committed to a revolving door policy.

Whilst their promotion reinforces our position as London's lowest ranked league club along with AFC Wimbledon, I suspect we've got a better chance of taking more points off Bradford next season than Millwall had the result gone the other way. As straws go, it's a thin one to grasp but all that's on offer.
  • Options
    So predictable and it was thus. Good luck to the tame ones on here and i hope you enjoy the Championship.
  • Options
    Numbers said:

The odds on their relegation next year will be too short for a year long bet. But I think I might just do it for an interest bet.

3/1 with skybet, thought it might be a bit shorter, so I suppose a value bet. Double the stake
  • Options
    That could have got really nasty at the end with the 'fans' on the pitch - got to say fair play to Harris and Morison for telling them to f off
  • Options
    On the plus side we have 6 more points we can compete for next season.
  • Options
    At least we should win more games than Millwall next season

Surely?????????
  • Options
    One of the rare instances of them being in a higher league than us. Thanks Roland.
  • Options
    Life just gets better and better under Roland, now in a league below the scum ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall not losing at Wembley and Palace not getting relegated, this is the worst season as a Charlton fan ever.
  • Options
    Am on my 3rd large Cobra as my wife cooks a curry for dinner and have just managed to summon up the balls to text one of my best friends to congratulate him (I did add You Millwall slag at the end of it)
  • Options
    Hatred just grows.
    CU@&S
  • Options
    pilchard said:

The Football League should consider a points deduction for that pitch invasion. Enforceable from the start of next season!

Or better still, the result today declared void.
    And Bradford awarded the promotion place instead.

• Options

sammy391 said:

Morrison almost in tears "they've ruined it for me" , talking about the fans on the pitch

tbf what does he expect? he plays for them. he must know whenever they have a big game the real bellends come out.
    There you go.