Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:

Got last minute Millwall winner written all over it

Called it. Not quite last minute but may aswell have been
  • Options
    SCUM
  • Options
    Well done Stroud, well done Bristol Rovers

Fault totally lies with these two!!
  • Options
    What the fuck was that Bradford player doing!!!
  • Options

And whichever idiots beat Southend towards the end of the season.
  • Options
    FT 0-1. F off.
  • Options
    BASTARDS!!!!!!
  • Options
    Keeps the Stronger of the two teams in our division next season ... typical millwall , can only be jealous of their luck and how their team just never gives up!
    Total comparison to our season , with us having many gutless performances to them never giving up
  • Options
    How the hell have fans got on the pitch @ Wembley!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

And whichever idiots beat Southend towards the end of the season.
    To be fair, that win was the start of our revival that saved us from relegation into the fourth tier.
  • Options
    Wot a totally fucked up warped season it's been...& to think with the total fuckwits in charge it could get even worse next time out...pray be to any gods listening that they just fuck off & sell our club...!!!
  • Options
    The only plus point is that they won't take the normal 4 or 6 points off us next season.
  • Options
    Got to get them off the pitch quickly otherwise they'll plot their caravans up.
  • Options
    BASTARDS!!!!!
  • Options
    it'll only be minutes before they're here.
  • Options

What pisses me off the most is everytime Millwall go up they're fucking terrible in the Championship!! - Either go up and give it a good go or give someone else a chance!!

What like us
  • Options
    Can't even behave at Wembley.
  • Options
    They can't even win with grace. God, I fucking hate Millwall!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redbuttle said:

What pisses me off the most is everytime Millwall go up they're fucking terrible in the Championship!! - Either go up and give it a good go or give someone else a chance!!

What like us
    Oh you mean that 9th placed finish that saw us just fall short of the play-offs?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Morrison almost in tears "they've ruined it for me" , talking about the fans on the pitch

To be fair to him they have!!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Morrison almost in tears "they've ruined it for me" , talking about the fans on the pitch

I'll take a small win at least...
  • Options
    everyone knows the rule. if your going to go on the pitch at Wembley you do it just before the final whistle as we slot home a fourth passed west Germany. any other time bans and points deductions are dished out.
  • Options
    The odds on their relegation next year will be too short for a year long bet. But I think I might just do it for an interest bet.
  • Options
    Never have, never will know any respect & how to behave.

Shame on the "fans" that spoiled the win for the players.

All momentum & celebration now totally tarnished by these eternal idiots.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club :wink:
  • Options
    BASTARDS!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    philcafc said:

The only plus point is that they won't take the normal 4 or 6 points off us next season.

The truth is when we played them this season we still made them look good ( with or without Keith Strouds help ). Apart from the mini run towards the end of the season that is how shit/inconsistent we were.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Got last minute Millwall winner written all over it

You weren't far out ....................................... sadly.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Keeps the Stronger of the two teams in our division next season ... typical millwall , can only be jealous of their luck and how their team just never gives up!
    Total comparison to our season , with us having many gutless performances to them never giving up

To be fair, it could be Real Madrid or Millwall in our division, and I'd fancy our chances of getting 3 points at the Bernabeu more