Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall at Wembley

Comments

• And the obviously richly deserved "family club of the year" accolade which in the past we would have been in the running for . At least those in charge of the game retain their sense of humour in these challenging times. Come on Bradford !!
  • My little part of south London is today solid Yorkshire ! Come on Bradford .
  • Report in Mail today that policing cost for Spurs v Millwall cup tie was £250,000 . £50,000 paid out of gate receipts and the remaining £200,000 paid by taxpayers.
  • Report in Mail today that policing cost for Spurs v Millwall cup tie was £250,000 . £50,000 paid out of gate receipts and the remaining £200,000 paid by taxpayers.

they could of saved the money and just get two policeman either end of the fans holding a piece of string between them. the usual "come on then. over here if you think your ard enough you c@nt" "na mate you come over here you f@cking melt" with finger pointing and arms stretched wide will still go on.
  • Come on the Bantams.
  • Can't begrudge them a day out.

It's only their 5th visit to Wembley in the last 8 years.
  • Under this lot I have zero faith we will get there anytime soon.
  • Come on City. Think only London derby will be the Wombles
  • Sponsored links:

• Clinging on to the hope that there record there isn't great.
  • I was treated to a nice brunch/lunch with a couple of bottles of red wine in West Hampstead before setting my spanner mate off to Wembley.
    Always offered a ticket and always declined. He wishes Charlton to reach Wembley next season so it's my turn to pay. No fucking chance hic!
  • I'd love to see Bradford go up... They are a Championship side and its amazing the recovery they've made over recent years as not long ago there looked to be no way out of League Two for them.

Not to mention the way they charge their fans... the higher Bradford can go and show that cheap tickets dont make a difference we might see others following suit
  • That bloke that couldn't manage Phil Parkinslon. Did very well at Bradford.
  • Going to penalties this one.
  • How is this game being shown live on TV at 3pm on a Saturday?

I didnt think this was allowed regardless of the competition?
  • Tasty sort doing the national anthem.
  • anyone see if this chap is there?

And has Stuwall made it in okay?
  • How is this game being shown live on TV at 3pm on a Saturday?

I didnt think this was allowed regardless of the competition?

No other senior football in England today.
  • Sponsored links:

• should of scored.
  • Bollocks. Should have scored.
  • Would love to sign Maddison if thats the type of ball we can play... Hope we dont sign Clarke if thats the messure of his finishing!!
  • Would love to sign Maddison if thats the type of ball we can play... Hope we dont sign Clarke if thats the messure of his finishing!!

doubt if we will get either of them as they'll both be playing in the league above (he hopes)
  • It would be so jammy of Millwall if they were to win the playoffs, as they're by far the worst team in the top 6.

10 points below Scunthorpe, and GD 17 worse.
    GD 8 worse than Southend who finished 1 point behind them

Indeed despite finishing 13 points above us, their GD is only 2 better than ours.
  • It would be so jammy of Millwall if they were to win the playoffs, as they're by far the worst team in the top 6.

10 points below Scunthorpe, and GD 17 worse.
    GD 8 worse than Southend who finished 1 point behind them

Indeed despite finishing 13 points above us, their GD is only 2 better than ours.

And only ended up in the Play-Offs thanks to the useless refereeing from Keith Stroud
  • good open game so far
  • Come on Bradford give us something to cheer at the end of this shite season.
  • Got last minute Millwall winner written all over it
  • another who should of scored