Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

Comments

• Options
    It's one of those that if they got tonked 5-0 you'd love to be there, but you just cant risk being there and seeing them win.
  • Options
    agim said:

I saw a Millwall mate on the train this morning

I hate the bloke

Fixed it for you.
  • Options

The attendance of fans will dwarf attendance of teeth.

Sports Direct tills security staff will be strangely quiet on this day.
  • Options

It's kinda horrible situation because as Charlton fan I don't really wanna see Millwall in a higher league than us. But it's always a tense away day there and we just can't seem to break that duck against them.

Well we won't break that duck if they are in the division above us.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

It's kinda horrible situation because as Charlton fan I don't really wanna see Millwall in a higher league than us. But it's always a tense away day there and we just can't seem to break that duck against them.

Well we won't break that duck if they are in the division above us.

That's the only problem. But they won't beat us either.
  • Options
    Went in the Wigan end when Sir Paul Rogers obliged in the last minute.
    Couldn't be in their end though.
    My plan for Saturday is to be in the pub at midday. That way by the time they get back from Wembley I'd either have gone home (if they won), or am suitably spangled to stay and celebrate their defeat in amongst them.
    If it's the latter, I'll post up which ward i end up on, on Sunday.
  • Options

executive lounge at the Den

I'm trying really hard to imagine what this must look like, but not making much progress.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I remember before the FA took over the ticketing process for the playoffs and they were outsourced to ticketing companies I paid £18 to watch the 2011 Championship Play-off final between Swansea and Reading, in the Reading end.

Game finished 4-2 to Swansea and it remains to this day the best value I've had for a football ticket.
  • Options
    Or perhaps.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I remember before the FA took over the ticketing process for the playoffs and they were outsourced to ticketing companies I paid £18 to watch the 2011 Championship Play-off final between Swansea and Reading, in the Reading end.

Game finished 4-2 to Swansea and it remains to this day the best value I've had for a football ticket.

are they still playing? it was only 3-2 earlier

• Options

It's like flying ant day. Happens once a year, annoying as fuck, then you don't see them again.

The perfect description!
  • Options
    25May98 said:

The only Charlton Fans that I know will probably be going are 'Millwall Fan' , 'Big Bad World' and 'Sparrows Lane Lion'.

Do we know each other or are you just trying to make it look like you've got friends?

You couldn't even link us in to your post. You're no friend of mine :wink:
  • Options
    agim said:

I saw a Millwall mate on the train this morning (when I say mate I mean if we happen to make eye contact in a public place and I happen to be less then 10 metres away from him I will say hello) and he thinks the game is already in the bag.
    In his words

" Bradford are fuuuukiing bottle jobs on the pitch and fuuuukiing off it we will run em all ovvvva the gaff suuuuun"

I hate the bloke

Sounds like my old English teacher.
  • Options

The attendance of fans will dwarf attendance of teeth.

Sports Direct tills will be strangely quiet on this day.
    Perhaps we could all borrow their loyalty cards.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    millwall at wembley starter pack;

• Options
    It's a Sarf Lunden day outtt ...
  • Options
    We can't lose this one.

If they get through we don't have to play them next season, and if there is a god, we will pass them on the way up and never see them again.

If they lose we get to see them blubbering and fighting each other.
  • Options
    The only way that i would consider going would be if I had a ticket in the Bradford end
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably going to get pelters for this but this thread is a tad embarrassing in places. Yes it's Millwall, yes they're our rivals and no I don't want them to win. However (and I've said this before) I've got a lot of Millwall mates and they're not all knuckle dragging morons, although one is to be fair. After the clusterfuck that was our season, all we can really do is look on enviously.
  • Options
    Have a sneaky feeling that OUR Footballing Annus Horribilis is set to continue and thousands of "Millwall" will be celebrating... coarse disfunctional oafs that they are, and that's just the grandmothers!

• Options
    Redrobo said:

We can't lose this one.

If they get through we don't have to play them next season, and if there is a god, we will pass them on the way up and never see them again.

If they lose we get to see them blubbering and fighting each other.

Well done @Redrobo for turning Millwall getting to Wembley for the 38th time in 10 years into a positive!
  • Options

Probably going to get pelters for this but this thread is a tad embarrassing in places. Yes it's Millwall, yes they're our rivals and no I don't want them to win. However (and I've said this before) I've got a lot of Millwall mates and they're not all knuckle dragging morons, although one is to be fair. After the clusterfuck that was our season, all we can really do is look on enviously.

Not embarrassing, banter.

I understand that there are decent human beings that support Millwall, and some that support Charlton are not gifted.

It is matter of percentage when you get down to it.

98% of Millwall are knuckle dragging morons and just 2% of Charlton fans are vinigar pissers.

• Options

Same here, wife's originally from Rotherhithe so plenty of her old mates brothers support Millwall most of the ones that I've met are fine and we usually have a bit of lively banter whenever there's a get together.
  • Options
    If you want to see real entertainment at Wembley go tomorrow. Non League finals day. Only £25.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

If you want to see real entertainment at Wembley go tomorrow. Non League finals day. Only £25.

After Millwall have redecorated the place...
  • Options
    Oh gawd I was trying to forget this was happening today.
  • Options
    Feel sick