Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall at Wembley

167891012»

Comments

• Options

JohnnyH2 said:

My Bradford pals are understandably furious about what happened on the pitch and outside the ground on Saturday. I have suggested they pursue the issue of the spanners being "family club of the year" and how this is clearly nonsense and to start a campaign questioning how they even got this in the first place , and to campaign for them to be stripped of the title after what happened at Wembley.

I think any such campaign would very quickly gain momentum and receive national support making the EFL look even more stupid and unfit for purpose then they do / are now

What happened outside ?
    My Bradford mate says numerous scuffles down Wembley Way after the game
    Oh no, really? Shocking. Never seen that ever happen at Wembley for any other game, ever.......
    Just a few weeks ago......

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/shocking-moment-arsenal-fans-brawl-with-man-city-supporters-outside-wembley-stadium-a3521746.html
    Sparrows point is that the scum aren't the only dickheads who fight at Wembley

They might be the only cocks who run on the pitch at Wembley after winning and goad the losing team

• Options

JohnnyH2 said:

My Bradford pals are understandably furious about what happened on the pitch and outside the ground on Saturday. I have suggested they pursue the issue of the spanners being "family club of the year" and how this is clearly nonsense and to start a campaign questioning how they even got this in the first place , and to campaign for them to be stripped of the title after what happened at Wembley.

I think any such campaign would very quickly gain momentum and receive national support making the EFL look even more stupid and unfit for purpose then they do / are now

What happened outside ?
    Oh no, really? Shocking. Never seen that ever happen at Wembley for any other game, ever.......
    Just a few weeks ago......

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/shocking-moment-arsenal-fans-brawl-with-man-city-supporters-outside-wembley-stadium-a3521746.html
    Sparrows point is that the scum aren't the only dickheads who fight at Wembley

They might be the only cocks who run on the pitch at Wembley after winning and goad the losing team

Yes, but he saying that those on the pitch were simply running around with only smiles on their faces - which is clearly not the case - even the TV pictures show that

The saving grace is that it could have been a lot worse (e.g. Luton back in the 80's)
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

What happened outside ?
    Traditional Millwall response next drag up every incident at Wembley in the last 3 years involving other clubs to justify their actions and show its the media picking on them.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

JohnnyH2 said:

What happened outside ?
    Traditional Millwall response next drag up every incident at Wembley in the last 3 years involving other clubs to justify their actions and show its the media picking on them.
    It was in response to a poster saying he is going to start a campaign to strip us of our title for a family award for what happened outside.

Not justifying, just pointing out that "scuffles" down Wembley Way are a common occurence for many football games at Wembley, whether they involve Millwall or not.
  • Options
    A bit of light relief - in laws are all Millwall - my wife's Nan who is sadly no longer with us always had the same thing to say what ever had happened involving Millwall, from the Birmingham play off riot to the most minor indescretion, her response was always the same - " they're good boys, they just get a little bit over excited" , if she was with us today this would have been her response to Saturday. I miss you Nan.