Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roger Johnson Appreciation Thread

Comments

• The "duty of care" will basically mean keeping him on the payroll, I'd imagine, albeit without a contract.
  • bellz2002 said:

Next thing you know we'll be signing Kevin Lisbie again as he scored twice in the Legends game!

Karlo wants the young Lisbie for current squad.
  • masicat said:

He swore at some fans. Grow up and get over it.

That's rich coming from you! He's lucky you didn't lump him.
  • At least he got to play in front of the sizeable crowd his driving personality deserves - 154.
  • Sponsored links:

• To think it was only a year ago when he was starting games for our first team.
  • masicat said:

The fans who were paying his wages and spent a few quid on travelling up to Bury - only to be rewarded with a shit show (yes that is the risk you take) and then have that mug tell you “if you don’t like it don’t fackin’ come” He’s a w@nker of the highest order - notwithstanding of his time at Charlton, but at other clubs as well.
    here here, im used to us being shit apart from a season when we won league 1 weve never really set the world alight, but that bloke is nothing but a wanker, roger Johnson not @ricky_otto
  • I'm surprised the rest of the players didn't wear "Courage Johnson" T shirts. Duty of care and all that!!
  • edited September 2017

masicat said:

The fans who were paying his wages and spent a few quid on travelling up to Bury - only to be rewarded with a shit show (yes that is the risk you take) and then have that mug tell you “if you don’t like it don’t fackin’ come” He’s a w@nker of the highest order - notwithstanding of his time at Charlton, but at other clubs as well.
    here here, im used to us being shit apart from a season when we won league 1 weve never really set the world but that bloke is nothing but a wanker, roger Johnson not @ricky_otto
    Waits for @DaveMehmet to comment....
  • My least favourite Charlton player ever.
  • for me he sums up everything with roland and co, a bunch extremely unsavoury characters that dont give a shit about our football club just making money out of it.
  • Double took when I read on Twitter that he was on the bench for the u23s! Couldn't think of a worse influence for the youngsters, though I doubt hes not that bothered about talking to them being the star twat he is.
  • I assume he's been back training with us at least a week maybe a week and a half... We've looked like a negatively transformed side since the Southend game.

I reckon it's all about Rojo
  • Sponsored links:

• Duty of care, makes it sound like he should be in a mental institution. Oh yeah, Roger Johnson, makes sense.

• Does anyone know when the tickets for Christophe Lepoints
    testimonial go on sale?

Too late, they've all gone
  • edited September 2017
    Pearce injured.

Roger in the building

You know what happens next
  • Pearce injured.

Roger in the building

Troublemaker.
  • Duchatalatet & Meire's project won't be complete until RoJo is our manager.

• The "duty of care" will basically mean keeping him on the payroll, I'd imagine, albeit without a contract.

Surely we're not paying that waste of oxygen to train with us?
  • Pearce injured.

Roger in the building

Yep,Roland has the opportunity to piss off the remaining few thousand of us.Even he's not that stupid.
  • edited October 2017
    Definitely like to think of Bromley as Palace now ;)