Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Least Favourite Quote

2»

Comments

• Options
    If you love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours. If not, it was never meant to be.

My preferred version is "If you love something set it free, if it comes back it is yours. If not, hunt it down and kill it."
  • Options
    At the end of the day ....

FFS at the end of the day it's night!
  • Options
    Funny enough... followed by something which is not funny or even the slightest bit interesting :)
  • Options
    "It is always darkest just before the day dawneth" and later derivatives. Piffle!
  • Options
    "You can't have your cake and eat it". No, and you can't put a few words in the correct order so that it actually makes sense. It should be, "You can't eat your cake and have it"
  • Options
    'this'll make you laugh'
  • Options
    You can't polish a turd.

But you can roll it in glitter

Both the saying and retort annoy me.
  • Options
    Is it in yet ?
  • Options
    Stig said:

"You can't have your cake and eat it". No, and you can't put a few words in the correct order so that it actually makes sense. It should be, "You can't eat your cake and have it"

Which is still a stupid sentence. It should be ''You can't eat your cake and still have it for later''
  • Options

"I'm entitled to an opinion"

Don't we know it. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Other half saying, 'I need this or these'. I know what I need but that'll be even dearer.
  • Options
    "And he turned round and said"

Arrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!
  • Options

Arrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Gee thanks your a source of great comfort.
  • Options
    "To die for". Almost certainly, whatever is being described isn't to die for.
  • Options
    "Everyone is entitled to an opinion."

Not if you know eff all about the subject you aren't.

Just my opinion of course.....
  • Options
    "The proof is in the pudding."

no it isn't.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
  • Options
    "There's no I in TEAM"

"But there is ME if you look hard enough"
  • Options
    For the many not the few.
    Does that include all his IRA and terrorist mates?
  • Options
    "Anything is possible if you believe in yourself."
    Do fuck off, however MUCH I believe in myself, I'm never going to turn into an 8ft dolphin, am I, which according to that saying SHOULD be possible.
    If I wanted to be an 8ft dolphin,that is, and frankly I don't much....
  • Options

Arrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I believe it's pronounced 'turnt'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'It is what it is'.
  • Options

Arrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I always wonder if people are continually facing the wrong way when they start conversations, or if they're constantly turning in full circles while talking.
  • Options
    'Food for thoughts'.
    Horrible thing for a sales person to hear, if you've pitched to someone and was hoping to close them on the spot.
  • Options
    'To be honest, blah blah.....'

You should never have to announce that at a particular instance you are being honest. It highlights the fact that at other times you are just bullshitting.
  • Options

"There's no I in TEAM"

"But there is ME if you look hard enough"

And there is a U in fuck off.
  • Options
    "You're missing the point" - Loosely translates in to 'let me move the goalposts, again'

"The fact of the matter is" - when it's nothing more than an opinion.
  • Options
    "Come on people....ain't you got homes to go to?"
  • Options
    'Rant over'

I know your shitty little rant is over, cos you stopped typing and there is nothing more to what you've just said.
  • Options

"

"The fact of the matter is" - when it's nothing more than an opinion.

This x100. Similarly phrases along the lines of 'It's not complicated!' or 'Simple!' when used by someone giving their stupid opinion on something they clearly don't understand.
  • Options

'Rant over'

I know your shitty little rant is over, cos you stopped typing and there is nothing more to what you've just said.

Rant over?