Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Reading (play off semi final)

124»

Comments

• edited September 2021
    Haha take that forestieri you muggy diving c***
  • Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, gutted for Forestieri
  • Fair play to Huddersfield, the better side on the night, they deserve top go to Wembley.
  • Huddersfield fully deserved that tonight... for about 10mins after they went 1-0 down they looked clueless but they really recovered!!
  • Reading or Huddersfield in the Prem. Will either of them stay up?
  • Uboat said:

Reading or Huddersfield in the Prem. Will either of them stay up?

They'll get a shite tonne of money just for coming last, which will ease any relegation pain
  • Uboat said:

Reading or Huddersfield in the Prem. Will either of them stay up?

Probably not but for either team its a windfall and coming back down will see either challenging the following season back in the Championship for sure.
  • Honestly dont care who go up now though, would prefer to see Huddersfield because they've not been up before yet:

Stam or Wagner both are top Managers and it'll be good to see either in the top flight to see how they cope... then you've got Yann or THD to see how they cope as players
  • Never mind, you Owls.

2 massive Sheffield derbies to look forward to next season !
  • So we could go from beating Huddersfield to promotion from league one a few years ago to them earning at least £97mill in the prem and us earning around 650k from the PL in league one. #Rolandforever
  • Sponsored links:

• Never mind, you Owls.

2 massive Sheffield derbies to look forward to next season !

Both on tv. One on a Friday night, the other at 12 noon either on a Saturday or a Sunday.
  • edited May 2017
    Really gutted for Forestieri, couldn't have happened to a nicer chap : :smirk:
  • So we could go from beating Huddersfield to promotion from league one a few years ago to them earning at least £97mill in the prem and us earning around 650k from the PL in league one. #Rolandforever

£170m now isn't it?
  • Fully deserved... Especially when the prat refused to give the ball back when he didnt win a throw-in yesterday.

Hate it when you see that... Huddersfield wanted to take a quick throw, Bannan kept the ball and then when the Huddersfield player went to try and get it, Bannan got all offended and tried to start a fight... He then ultimately started questioning why he alone got the yellow card after the actions of the Huddersfield player - Well you stupid midget had you not been a prat in the first place the whole incident would never have happened!!
  • First time I've seen Huddersfield this season. Thought they were great to watch. Passed the ball round beautifully from the back but had some punch as Wells (geddit) with Nakhi up front
  • First time I've seen Huddersfield this season. Thought they were great to watch. Passed the ball round beautifully from the back but had some punch as Wells (geddit) with Nakhi up front

My girlfriend's Huddersfield so I've seen a bit of them on telly this season and they're brilliant on their day - lovely football, and they came back superbly last night. But they can fall apart like a pack of cards (which they did for 10 minutes after the Massives scored against them). Really hope they can finish the job off - rate Wagner hugely as a manager.

My girlfriend's Huddersfield so I've seen a bit of them on telly this season and they're brilliant on their day - lovely football, and they came back superbly last night. But they can fall apart like a pack of cards (which they did for 10 minutes after the Massives scored against them). Really hope they can finish the job off - rate Wagner hugely as a manager.
    You're dating a whole TOWN?

You're dating a whole TOWN?
    Yeah. It's why I've no energy these days.
  • If your girlfriend was Sheffield Wednesday she'd be massive.