Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Reading (play off semi final)

Comments

• Options
    this week I will be Reading ((:>)
  • Options
    I was dubious until I saw the replay. Want to believe Yann but know what he can be like!
  • Options
    How did he miss that!
  • Options

Goodbye yann hello polish Pete.
    Makes you want to cry don't it

I think this is the decision that annoys me the most out of the numerous mistakes made
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

I think this is the decision that annoys me the most out of the numerous mistakes made
    Definitely. I've not quite got over it. It was the start of the decline
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

It showed how utterly arrogant and feckin useless they were and they haven't improved one bit, no matter how anyone tries to spin it. They haven't learnt a thing either, expect the idiotic decisions to continue by the mad man and his sycophants.
  • Options
    Only recently Duchatelet was still harping on about the decision being right on Belgian TV wasn't he?
  • Options
    Get in Reading.
  • Options
    terrific game ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Reading, although I fancy Wednesday to beat Huddersfield tomorrow and then win at Wembley.
  • Options
    Yann on the pitch being mobbed by home fans.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

cafcbrown said:

Definitely. I've not quite got over it. It was the start of the decline
    Am grateful for the time he was with us and glad he is doing so well once again for another team proving these owners how ridiculous it was to let him go. Genuinely can't see us push for promotion under the current ownership.
  • Options
    Well done Reading (and Yann)

Painful that Yann's Wikipedia page still has him in our kit when you consider that he helped get Bournemouth promoted, and is one game away from doing the same for Reading
  • Options

Yann on the pitch being mobbed by home fans.

Mobbed and then some.
    Happy for Yann, really happy.

Just hits home how shit this club is run though.
  • Options
    Move on. What a load of shite that sentiment is. Potentially promoted twice and a major force for both sides he's joined. Every decision has made us better. You know it makes sense. Also Fulham what a no mark club. Glad they lost.
  • Options
    Reminded me of a packed Valley, Yann scoring, putting his body on the line defending and proper football songs being sung instead of all the Italian ultra crap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So pleased for Yann. Will go to the play-off final with my other half
  • Options
    Yann, Yann will tear you apart again! :'(
  • Options
    Super, super Yann!

I still dream of a team of Kermorgants! :'(
  • Options
    If the coach could not understand, that he was getting help, and threw that help in the rubbish bin, when he was getting all these players whom he didn’t know, and he thinks he can continue without the advice from outside, well, then he is not a clever person and those who think the same are also not clever.
    “In principle we were giving them the advice so they had responsibility and could take responsibility and that is how we work. I find it very stupid that a person who is getting help, an important person for the club, does not accept it. I also find that the activists, some activists at the club, who from their reactions think the coach was right, well they are just stupid people too.
    “We had of course thoroughly investigated everything with our scouts before [the sale], screened all the players one by one, what they were good at it, what they were not good at, the kind of mistakes they made etc. Our scouts knew them much better, I think, than the coach who was there. Then we also brought in half a dozen players whom we knew and the coach didn’t know and we tried to help the man, while the team were more or less last in the division.
  • Options
    At least one of Harriot, Yann, Fox and THD are getting promoted to the Premier League in the next fortnight.
  • Options

I think you'll find that, as Piotr is significantly younger than Yann, he has more potential and thus better resale prospects... Oh.
  • Options
    Reading this has wound me up over Yann's departure all over again...and then I remember that we were going to re-sign him before someone pulled the plug and I go proper nuclear. It's like a weeping sore that just won't heal.

Total twats the lot of them.

Best of luck Yann btw!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I'm not one for violence but I've just kicked my rat all round the room front ways and backs ways and stamped on the rodents head
    Now wheres that wooden puppet with the long nose and jungle book to follow